Colour Copy - Contest winner announcement

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone,

we are happy to announce that the winner of the Colour Copy contest is cairnan with his Reso, Sparkle, Fuzz, Snap and Dusk submission.
cairnan wrote:My submission consists of words that describe the “feel” of each delay type’s transient response, as it behaves with most material I’ve tested it on!

TYPE 1: RESO (for its resonant quality)
TYPE 2: SPARKLE (for its bright quality)
TYPE 3: FUZZ (for the buzzy Lyrebird sound at high input)
TYPE 4: SNAP (for the snappy / clicky transient quality)
TYPE 5: DUSK (for its dark quality)

Here's a screenshot of the final Colour Copy UI, which includes the labels picked by him and some other changes:
ColourCopy_Final_UI.jpg
Thank you all for participating, it's been fun to see so many, different ideas! :)

Dario
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

congrats ...

Good pick, congrats!

Congrats indeed and indeed the correct choice for winner, imho.
rsp
sound sculptist

Thank God! All these over-creative hipster suggestions, which seemed to be all about showing: look how much I can think outside the box... anyway, some of these I found very good - but in everyday production I find it quite annoying to have to translate labels first. The winner deserved to win; anyone who is reasonably involved in the topic can immediately understand something by these terms. Well done!

Good one! :tu: Congrats!

Congrats to the winner, nice pick.

Updated (patched) my beta version already.

Good one, congrats! Nice to see amp ducking made the final cut too!

Congrats!

Not what I would have chosen but...I'm not the developer so. :hihi:
Anyway, I can dig it. Looking forward to the RC. :tu:

groovyomega wrote:Thank God! All these over-creative hipster suggestions, which seemed to be all about showing: look how much I can think outside the box... anyway, some of these I found very good - but in everyday production I find it quite annoying to have to translate labels first. The winner deserved to win; anyone who is reasonably involved in the topic can immediately understand something by these terms. Well done!
Nothing wrong with thinking outside the box and showing some creativity. :D

Congrats cairnan! :party:

Congrats, and labels that will prove useful in the long run.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good choice, I like it. :tu: Glad my suggestion was not chosen because I'd be embarrassed every time I opened Colour Copy. :dog: :hihi:

Covering the air-vent is just asking for trouble. :clown:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Thanks everyone - the real congrats to U-he for the amazing plugins (thought I had sworn off new delay plugins but CC is too unique). Bring on the Spring reverb beta!

Return to “u-he”