Has All synth bundle price gone up?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry if my memory is tricking me. But I remember when I was planning to buy the all synthetic bundle a few days ago, it was priced €750... However, I tried to give it a go today, the price becomes €780.

I am wondering if my memory is wrong or there is indeed a price change.

Thank you very much! :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

[edit:Arrrgh]

(and a miscalculation during the currency change was corrected IIRC)

So...the price did go up then?

Sigh, why amazing u-he stuffs are trying to stay away from me...
First, I got the voucher at the end of June and I thought I would give all synth bundle a go, but I did not have sufficient money. So I started saving money for it.
Then, I finally gathered what I need at the middle of July, but oops, the currency had changed. But still, it's not a bad deal for €750. So I began saving money again.
And when I finally added the bundle to shopping cart today. Price goes up again... :scared:

Sorry for whining about this and no intention to dismiss the recent change at u-he store (I completely understand the reason behind currency change). But it indeed feels very bad to experience when-I-finally-get-the-money-but-price-goes-up TWICE. Sigh, I could have saved about $150 if I had the money two month ago... :(

Anyways, thanks for the information and sorry about complaining about this.
Urs wrote:[edit:Arrrgh]

Trance, Trance Is Life

Urs wrote:[edit:Arrrgh]

This was an odd response. I was expecting some sort of update, but perhaps not?

I feel your pain!

Son wanted Zebra2 and waited for his bday to buy it, cost an additional $60 Canadian since I waited and now paid $255 instead of $195(With Dinosaur or 25% off same difference)... Cancelled out buying ZebraHZ, luckily he has no idea what that is!

Sigh...Looks like we are on the same boat. But that's a very sweet story that you gave you son the wonderful Zebra as a bday gift, though the ending could be better :hihi:

Please let him know that a buddy from KVR wished him "happy birthday," if it's not too late. :party:
Stryves wrote:I feel your pain!

Son wanted Zebra2 and waited for his bday to buy it, cost an additional $60 Canadian since I waited and now paid $255 instead of $195(With Dinosaur or 25% off same difference)... Cancelled out buying ZebraHZ, luckily he has no idea what that is!
Trance, Trance Is Life

I'm glad I have enough uhe plugs to keep me busy already, I would like to pick up some effects but I have been priced out of buying direct from uhe with this price hike. Guess I will pay closer attention to the used market.

Return to “u-he”