"Professional Toolkit" for U-he Colour Copy

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Professional Toolkit for U-he Colour Copy

THIS WEEK - INTRO DISCOUNT (Use code "tool" and save $6 at checkout)

"Professional Toolkit" for U-he Colour Copy is a very large library (170+ presets) that goes deep into the sonic capabilities of this special tool.

Colour Copy comes with 100 factory presets, "Professional Toolkit" goes into completely unique production territory, nearly tippling the total amount of presets. (170 + 100)

Not only can Colour Copy make some tasty delays, it can also make reverbs, chorus/flange Fx, doubling Fx, and so much more.

We made "Professional Toolkit" to be very easy to bring professional quality effects to your work flow, by creating 10 Folders of effects, based on the instruments you want processed and types.

CATEGORIES:
  • Bass
  • Drums
  • Experimental
  • Guitar
  • Key Ctrl
  • Modulation
  • Solo
  • Synth
  • Verbs
  • Vocal
This makes it quick and efficient to pick a category and scroll threw the presets.
All presets are deeply programed to offer a vast amount of possibles so you have more time to focus on music making.

We also included an entire folder to the Key Control functions which make some amazing effects possible.

AUDIO:
https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... olour-copy

THIS WEEK - INTRO DISCOUNT (Use code "tool" and save $6 at checkout)

I bought this, most of the presets are in the musical
and useful categories, nice reverbs and other mods are included.
I used my QS8 synth to test them on a wide range of tones,
and they will come in very handy.
A small minority are what I would describe as 'NI-over-the-top',
but I can walk in a room, and the dog will fall asleep,
so livelier folks will probably like those, also :wink:

Keep going past the Mickey Dees, Starbux etc
and buy yourself some nice new Colours instead :hyper:

hmm looks like I'm unable to buy those without being forced to create a paypal account ..?
anyone knows how I could bypass this ? tried firefox, chrome, safari with no luck so far.
thanks for any advices. :tu:

thedigitalDog wrote:hmm looks like I'm unable to buy those without being forced to create a paypal account ..?
anyone knows how I could bypass this ? tried firefox, chrome, safari with no luck so far.
Hi, that paypal button faked me out too :dog:
Once you've entered the CC info, keep hitting the
'continue' button, seen off the right. Doing that a few times
should get you to checkout, where the discount code can be
added, and the sale completed.
Cheers

thedigitalDog wrote:hmm looks like I'm unable to buy those without being forced to create a paypal account ..?
Just checked it out.
Paypal seems to be allowing all payments currently again.

I have experience that before on other sites, it seems sometimes a different browser or waiting a little while it the fix.

Its not something we are doing on our side.
If it continues let me know, I will contact them.

Thank you both for the help. It definitely doesn't work for me. @SteveWZ I'll contact you asap.

glokraw wrote:
Hi, that paypal button faked me out too :dog:
Once you've entered the CC info, keep hitting the
'continue' button, seen off the right. Doing that a few times
should get you to checkout, where the discount code can be
added, and the sale completed.
Cheers
Yes, Paypal is allowing checkout fine for those who do not have a paypal account now.
Also, we extended the intro discount for anyone who may have missed it.

How long does it usually take between ordering/paying and receiving a download link, when using PayPal?
Still waiting. Status is yet again 'pending' in my Synth Presets account. I have no clue why. In my Paypal account everything looks normal as in payment normally completed.
So far online purchases for software elsewhere have always resulted in prompt deliveries.
I'm asking here since I tried to contact you by e-mail but got no reply.
I really hope the purchase process can be processed completely.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

usually there instantly. seems something wrong. Write Steve a PM and he'll answer.

Thanks dermage,

I've tried to contact him directly on his site (by web-form) and here at KVRaudio by private message and forum-post. No response so far.
At first I imagined he could be away on vacation until I saw he has posted here at the forum again and he apparantly has also read my PM.

As a new customer I tried to order twice and both times I got my money back refunded. Both times I could log in and view my order status which read 'pending' so no download link. After the refunds I could not log in anymore and neither could I register again with the same mail address.

I have no idea if it can be totally blamed on automatic systems without Steve being aware of it.

Something may not be working properly on his site and he is missing out sales.

Yet it is strange he didn't reply to my messages. That can't be blamed to automatic systems, can it?

I recently blamed PayPal as I really couldn't image it was Steve himself preventing sales. Now I'm not sure anymore. It is quite confusing.

Steve, if you read this, can you please contact me? Thank you.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Timfonie wrote:
Steve, if you read this, can you please contact me? Thank you.
Already contacted...

Return to “u-he”