FilterscapeVA improvement poll

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic

Shall I improve VA or shall I preserve automation data?

Yes - improvement is good
98%
Nope - I already have too many automation tracks
2%

Total votes: 133

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Neither is LIVE. Just kidding, I haven't had any real issues loading presets into filterscape, though I have only made a few myself. At present they reside with the ones that came with Filterscape, so I don't have any knowledge of making my own subfolder, etc....

Two days...ahhhh something to look forward to, other than my damn end of year exams on Tuesday and Wednesday.

anti-banausic, go into explorer/finder and create your own folder. Place some preset in there, edit and save. Or save with another name. It'll be in the new folder then.
Alternatively create them in the root preset folder and move them somewhere else later on.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Thanks Sascha. Will give it a try. Really looking forward to checking out the new stuff that Urs is implementing.

Hiya... gimme a couple of hours...

My mouse arm is aching from converting more than 1500 (!) presets from .fxp to .aupreset and/or vice versa.

I'm now uploading the first packages, then I'll set up a "hidden" infopage for customers.

Notifiation & download link will follow in a few hours 8)

Cheers,

;) Urs

All packages are uploaded! - The beta team has the last chance to find anomalities!

I'm gonna eat now and watch my favourite tv series, "Crime Scene"*. I hope that the beta team won't find any problem, because I will send out the download links and upgrade info right when the murderer is caught! :)

Cheers,

;) Urs

*German: "Tatort"

Yay, damn I've turned into a fan-boy. I believe with good reason, but I swore.....

Urs wrote:Hiya... gimme a couple of hours...

My mouse arm is aching from converting more than 1500 (!) presets from .fxp to .aupreset and/or vice versa.

I'm now uploading the first packages, then I'll set up a "hidden" infopage for customers.

Notifiation & download link will follow in a few hours 8)

Cheers,

;) Urs
:hyper: :hail: :hyper:
ew
A spectral heretic...

anti-banausic wrote:Yay, damn I've turned into a fan-boy. I believe with good reason, but I swore.....
Me too!!ImageI'm quite excited - the sound of the oscillators on VA are second to none = w00t!!

Mart.

I'll help you along, Urs....

the Butler did it.

Now where's my email!

:hihi:
-="I beat the Internet...the end guy is hard"=-

info website 80% done... a few minutes...

;) Urs

This minute came an e-mail...but it was just

DIE SWR3-CHARTS DER WOCHE :lol:. On 12 porcupine tree "lazarus" if anyone is interested.
No? You waiting for a vst? Naa. Not me. (sings along). E-hemm. No e-mail. No. I don't care. (sings a bit). Well who was the murderer?

(Fortsetung folgt nicht:hihi: ) Cheers Urs! Converting 1500 presets, arrgh! Datt gibt Krämpfe...

First bunch of emails sent... a lotta more to come...

;) Urs

Oki... if you're a registered user and if your email address hasn't changed, you should have mail :D

(fingers crossed that Bitshift's and my server don't break down...)

;) Urs

Urs wrote:Oki... if you're a registered user and if your email address hasn't changed, you should have mail :D

(fingers crossed that Bitshift's and my server don't break down...)

;) Urs
got it :D. Thanks! And the others?

I've got mine. downloading the new version now.
thanks Urs.

Return to “u-he”