big thanks

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks urs for the filterscape bundle. just saw the post about v1.1 and decided to give it a whirl, and bought it immediately :D

a seriously excellent package. when i was looking at the plugs on the site, i completely overlooked Q6 for the other two, and yet even Q6 alone is an awesome plug!

VA is my new go-to synth :) incredibly powerful! and filterscape will probably get a look in at some point too ;) :hihi:

thanks again and well done indeed!
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

yeah ... thanks urs !!!

(what with filterscapeVA 1-1 ... EVE one ... cronoX 3 ... my 'keeper' synth folder is looking pretty different recently ... )

slainte 8) rob

:band2:

wonderful :D .

;) Urs

WOOHOO! Killer update! Thank you for the gutsy adjustment you made to support us Live4 automaters, it really makes a difference. The GUI is absolutely fantastico! The additions for the update are top shelf. Arp mod is stunning! BRAVO! :hail:
-="I beat the Internet...the end guy is hard"=-

WWWWWOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

I've been having a go at the update for a bit and VA 1.1 sounds A W E S O M E ! Amazing sounds and most are extremely generous with the CPU. I'm going through the bazillion presets and you guys that worked on them did a super job of taking advantage of this synth.

Best...bundle...ever!
-="I beat the Internet...the end guy is hard"=-

Had a chance to play around with the new update a couple of days ago - very nice! A lot of the presets are top-notch and eminently usable, and the arp-mod makes for some very cool possibilities. Thanks for this update, and keep up the good work!

ähm, the supplement in a german music magazine "prodolski vsti" is excellent...very very thanx ;) ...cu

tro

tERMoBLUe wrote:ähm, the supplement in a german music magazine "prodolski vsti" is excellent...very very thanx ;) ...cu
Danke- & Biddeschön 8)

;) Urs

yeah :love: - cool works ;) ...
und wat, bist ooch noch ne berlina-boulette *feigs*?...cya

tro

Nee, nur zujezojen...

;) Urs

mir war da doch so, dass ich irgendwie husum im kopf hatte ;)

stop it!! :x
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

just chitchat, no talk about synths, move along, nothing to see here :hihi:

seriously, just talking about urs' hometown :D

Return to “u-he”