Filterscape VA Not Reg'd in ACID 5

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't seem to get v1.1 of the Filterscape VA synth to register in ACID 5 as a softsynth. Version 1 seemed ok but version 1.1 just doesn't show up as an available synth. It doesn't show up as a VST plugin either. :?

The Filterscape and Filterscape Q6 VST plugins register ok and I can use them as effects in ACID 5 audio tracks so no problem there.

The Filterscape VA registers in Sonar using the Cakewalk adapter and it works in Ableton Live 4 but not in ACID 5. :(

Hiya,

Weird! - Does ACID have some sort of preferences or cache? It might be confused because of the new parameter structure. I can't think of any other reason for this, as there's not much of a difference between 1.0 and 1.1 on the VST side of things...

;) Urs

It just has a rescanning VSTi option but I've rescanned a couple of times and it hasn't helped. :?

munchkin wrote:It just has a rescanning VSTi option but I've rescanned a couple of times and it hasn't helped. :?
This is because ACID PRO 5's rescanning facility doesn't always pick up all the plugins (sometimes if ACID didn't like them the first time it won't try to enable them again no matter how many times you rescan).

You can either uninstall and reinstall ACID PRO 5, or you can try deleting the entire registry key as Peter from Sonyfo states in this post.

I hope one of those methods works for you.

Thanks cold c. This kinda stuff was what I was looking for. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

;) Urs

Return to “u-he”