Tim Conrardy Passed Away

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

From the few emails we exchanged I got the impression he was a pretty cool guy. I am sad to hear of his passing.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Thank you for the many great presets you've left us mate.

RIP Tim

:(

Sad news. RIP, Tim.

My heart goes out to his family, to his friends.
Thank you Tim for all of the beauty and inspiration.

Perhaps a Wikipedia page would a small but fitting tribute (?) from all of us who enjoyed Tim's work and discreet presence.

I started one then deleted the few words I had typed as I'm probably not entitled to doing this. The page is created though, if anyone else things it's a good idea:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Conrardy

If not, the Wikipedia guys will probably delete it soon.

v
Last edited by dacaumodo on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have only met Tim online but I admired his insight and professionality. My thoughts go to his family and friends.
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

I'm devastated and shocked. Tim was the nicest guy and one of the BEST sound designers EVER. This is so weird, and sudden, and indeed does remind you how quick life can be.

My sincerest condolences to all family and friends, Tim, you will be missed!

Rest In Peace Tim. My sincerest sympathy to his family. He was a friend to many and an inspiration to most; his quiet and considered contribution will not be forgotten.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Very sorry to hear it. Tim was a mainstay of KVR, one of the greats. My sympathy to all he was close to.

I don't know what to say, but I don't like it. A great, great talent he had.
Ah words, so silly.
Tim, it hurts me to hear of your passing.

A very deep shock. Tim was a true gentleman, intelligent and witty. His love for synthesis and his skills in sound design were an inspiration.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends in this very difficult time.

May you be at peace, Tim. We'll miss you.

There goes another kind soul from KVR. I really liked a lot of Tim's ambient presets for z3ta+, recently discovered his work for Green Oak Crystal. He definitely was an in inspiration to both musicians and sounddesigners alike.

My condolences to his family and friends, and of course his colleagues too.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Oh no... :(

:pray:

Rest in peace.

He was indeed a very creative and skilled sound designer, and he was also one of the most friendly and patient customer supporters i've ever met.

My condolences to all who loved him.

Rest in peace, good man.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”