Tim Conrardy Passed Away

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Loved his sound design work and this news is very sad news indeed. My thoughts are with his family.

Oh dear :( RIP Conrardy

Edit: His spirit still lives in all presets that are spread all over the world.
Last edited by KungKrille on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I first became familiar with Tim's sound design work when he won Green Oak Crystal preset contest years ago. Since then I saw him bring out the best in synthesizer after synthesizer with his sense of creativity and inventive ear. Over the course of a few short years he made such an impression on so many of us, and was an inspiration to sound designers across the world that we had a chance to watch grow on the web from relative anonymity to respected prominence.

Though I never met him, he was an impressive synthesist that had earned my utmost respect and I am greatly saddened by his passing.

Ben, my most sincere condolences to you, Diane and their daughter in this difficult time. The only words of comfort I can offer at this moment came from the loss of my own best friend: the pain of someone's passing brightens and intensifies the experience of their memory, of their being, more acutely than almost anything else could, and that a true friend never leaves us behind but lives on in our hearts and mind. The heart's pain remains a reminder of how much someone meant to you, that neither you nor they need ever doubt it.

My best wishes to you all.

rest in peace Tim

:(
"It dreamed itself along"

Wow, quite shocking news.

RIP TC

I just can't believe it.

He had such a hard time recently with his brother's wife and now this news. :(

I really enjoyed Tim and had a very kind relationship with him, though we never met in real world, due to distance. He was one of my references and a major influence when I began all this sound design works. I recently emailed him to say he would be the first to hear the things I'm doing with Alchemy.

Can't express my sadness atm I'm still schocked.

I'm very sad.

Cruel world.

My condolences to his wife and whole family.

Rip Tim +, I will miss you very much.

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

I don't know what to say. Tim was a good friend to me... one of the few people to whom I have ever given one of my original paintings. I traded e-mail and phone calls with him regularly and we shared a lot. Just last week we were planning one of our regular marathon phone conversations. This leaves a void that cannot be filled. I'll miss him dearly.

I hope the soundtrack is nice wherever you are, Tim.
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

Jesus...what a shock....such a nice bloke in all my dealings with him...will be sadly misssed by all he touched in the music world :(

From his great sound design work, to his terrific Atari midi page, TC was an inspiration to all of us

How incredibly sad, my condolences to his family.

I do believe that, while a person may die, a person cannot "be" dead. May Tim live on in the music he has helped all of us create.

OMG this is terrible - Tim was such a great guy. How has this happened so out of the blue? Was he ill for a while? He will leave a huge hole in the community and be well missed :(

RIP Tim - also my condolences to his family
Last edited by aMUSEd on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Very sad news ... R.I.P. Tim, wherever you may be.

Peace,
Andy.

:(

RIP Tim...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Very sad. Condolences to Tim's family and friends. Rest in peace, Tim. :(
I Music.

This was very sad news :(
RIP Tim and i send my condolences to his family and friends.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”