Tim Conrardy Passed Away

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very sad news indeed. I didn't know him well, but no synth will ever seem complete again without a bank of Tim's presets. :(

My condolences to his family and friends.
The music means nothing if the audience is deaf..........

I can't think of anything to say. Never knew the guy personaly, but he seemed to be a part of my on-line extended family. Very sad! RIP Tim!!!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Oh my word... I first found Tim through his Atari site, then was pleased to discover he frequented here :)

A very gentle, generous and knowledgeable chap; did some beta testing for me on Vascillator and tested out a couple of other ideas..

Sad loss, condolences to his family, both close and wide.

DSP

condolences to his family and friends.
other than that:

rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

I just can't believe it, such sad news :(

I didn't really know the guy personally, but I'd corresponded via email and the Camel Audio forum whilst doing the sound design and beta testing for Alchemy and he seemed a really nice genuine guy (and good sound designer too).

Another reminder that life can be such a fragile thing.

Rest In Peace Tim.
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

What the......!!!!!!!
This is very sad news....
wow.....

condolences to his loved ones, family, friends etc.
rsp
sound sculptist

HI

Tim will be sorely missed - he came across as such a calm and thoughtful communicator on the forum.

I send my condolences to his family and friends.

Flipper.

One of the most generous and kind members around here. He always seem so devoted to music and sound, and always invoked such a nice presence. Always helpful, never argumentative. He came across as a very good-natured, kind-hearted soul. Also a brilliant sound designer and a talented musician. What a loss.

RIP Tim.
CubaseStudio4 µTonic/Rapture Nitro/GS-201/Ohmicide/TBK 1&3

Ben [Camel Audio] wrote:I have extremely sad news - Tim passed away yesterday. I received an email this morning from his wife Diane, who told me that he was out hiking, passed out and did not recover. I will remember Tim for his generosity, patience and kindness. Many of you will have corresponded with him, listened to his music or have been inspired by the sounds that he created, many of which he generously gave away. On a personal level, I have fond memories of him showing me the stars in Death Valley.

I'm sure you will join with me in passing on your condolences to his wife and daughter.

He will be greatly missed.
Man what a shock. He was a great sounddesigner and a nice guy judging from the few emails we exchanged. This is so, so sad. In addition to the tragedy it is for his friends and family, the VST community has lost a lot.

RIP Tim.

:(
truly such a nice guy..
rip Tim, you'll be missed.

How sad. :(

What can I say...
Just from the few correspondences we had, I always thought of
Tim as a humble, kind man, always trying to be helpful as he can.
And his personality clearly shines through in all his sounddesigns,
which I became so addicted to.
May he have now his own place between the stars in the universe.

Rest in peace, Tim

and my condolences to his family and everybody, who loved him.
You surely will be missed...

With sound, he painted the cosmos for us.

Rest in peace.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

The world lost one of it's greatest sound designers. Very sad news. :(

RIP Tim
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

i'm shocked and saddened by this terrible news. :( RIP Tim.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”