Delphi ASIO & VST sourceforge project

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bero wrote:Here is the lastest BeRoASIO version, which is directly from the BeRoTracker source tree: http://bero.0ok.de/downloads/BeRoASIO.pas

There was an bug at the ControlPanel procedure (a wrong constant value), which I've fixed now.
Just added do the SVN. Thanks!

Thank you here also... But I seem to now have a problem with the SVN.
I get this error message, and that is also to a clean folder (I'm using TortoiseSVN):

Error 'In Directory C:\Delphi Includes\ASIOVST-SVN\Source'
Error Can't copy 'C:\Delphi Includes\ASIOVST-SVN\Source\.svn\tmp\text-base\BeRoASIO.pas.svn-base'to'C:\Delphi Includes\ASIOVST-SVN\Source\.svn\tmp\BeRoASIO.pas.tmp.tmp': The system cannot find the file specified.

But the file is located in 'C:\Delphi Includes\ASIOVST-SVN\Source\BeroASIO.pas', but I cannot get the rest of the files because of this error.
Is this only happening here now?

I would be careful using directories with spaces on CVS based things...

DSP

Well, even if I put it in C:\ASIOVST it comes up with the same.
It was after the newest update (revision 59 i guess) this error occured.

Hey, I think I see the error when browsing the SVN. In the \Source index there are 2 files with the same name:
BeRoASIO.pas
BeroASIO.pas

...Are you getting this Christian ?

BeRoASIO.pas is the new bugfixed version with the correct filename, and BeroASIO.pas is the old unfixed version. Someone should delete BeroASIO.pas from the SVN. :)

Just deleted the old file from the SVN. Not sure if it was sucessful though.

Christian

Thanks Christian, revision 67 all good! :)

Just want to share this screenshot with you:
[img]http://sourceforge.net/dbimage.php?id=94046[/img]
I added the ability to change the color of each key seperately (using a callback event). Also it shows how the plugin is embeded into a simple standalone application.

Christian

Added the "X-Synth" example. It's a two oscilator synthesizer with ADSR envelopes and 4 waveforms. Additionally the filter and overdrive example is build-in.

If someone likes to contribute something to the project it might be nice to have the delay integrated as well. Or to have a detune option...

Christian

Christian, I've added a detune parameter on both oscillators.
I think belive it's best that you take a look at it - feel free to change it and use it to update the SVN.

Another note: bug in the Voices, seems like when sending MIDI from the host, the release isn't always triggered - so you get hanging notes! I haven't got time to look at it, but my impression is that the bug is somewhat related to the ADSR (fast triggered/released notes hangs).

Christian, I've been meaning to mail and ask you to add me to the project, I'm in SF.net as duncanparsons (unsurprisingly!!)

DSP

Sorry for any delay. I've just traveled to brasil and started my work here today. Be a little bit patient por favor,

Christian

I had it in the back of my mind it was this week - take as long as you need :)

DSP

duncanparsons wrote:Christian, I've been meaning to mail and ask you to add me to the project, I'm in SF.net as duncanparsons
Added!

Also added a simple time domain based third octave analyser and an even more simple metronome.

Have fun with it!

[EDIT] we're now already 3 official sourceforge developers working on the project. I will hopefully recruit some more here at my work in brazil. But still any help is apreciated! [/EDIT]

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”