KnobMan/SkinMan Examples

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I guess with the switch, if it was animated over a few frames one could set up 'hidden' functionality to have a dodgy connection and hybrid options...

ddsl wrote: Image

Others Nomad Factory copy.

First try of the main Korg Polysix knobs :

Some of my knobs :

Inspired by 'Daknob' example :

Hi ddsl,

I love your knobs:-) Thanks for your great efforts:-)

I just tried for downloading but the woofiles has a downloading problem for me!

Can you please upload the your files to another host?

Best regards,

midijor

ddsl wrote:
Leslie Sanford wrote:I've become concerned that I'm spamming the KnobMan thread too much and that perhaps bug reports and suggestions are getting lost in the mix. So I thought I'd start a new thread where we can post KnobMan and SkinMan examples seperate from the KnobMan thread. That way g200kg can have an ongoing dialog with users without the noise of me posting my latest knob or screw... erm. :)
Yes good idea, move to this topic with all our knobs, leds, buttons...

So Repost my works: 3d knobs, knobs copy from 'Nomad Factory' and 'UHBIK'...

Others Nomad Factory copy.

First try of the main Korg Polysix knobs :

Some of my knobs :

Inspired by 'Daknob' example :

hey, my master, great knobs!
but here the downloads are corrupt ... alli recieve is a 0kb .knob file, but it's empty ... on all your knobs ... am i doing something wrong?
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Solved the problem all should be ok.

And after ?
yes another switch :

great work ddsl, thanks :D

ddsl wrote:Solved the problem all should be ok.
yes, thanks, exept the "daknob example", thatone still gives me an empty file, as well as it links to the host-site, as opposed to the others ... :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

btw, with the 3d knobs you are as far as i am ... you have the same problem as i do, not knowing how to rotate the side-riffles ... :)
i was downloading the knobs in hope to learn how to do that ... :x :)
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

Numeric display:

Numeric Display

Note, you will need the "Digital 7" font installed on your computer for the knob file to render properly. This is a free font for personal use.

You can get it from the author here (you'll need to scroll down a bit). Be sure to read the EULA.

That's f*ckin' awesome !! :shock:
ImageImage

Leslie Sanford wrote:Numeric display:

Numeric Display

Note, you will need the "Digital 7" font installed on your computer for the knob file to render properly. This is a free font for personal use.

You can get it from the author here (you'll need to scroll down a bit). Be sure to read the EULA.
cant tell you how often i've looked for a clean LED font man. thanks! this is perfect.

WOK wrote:
That's f*ckin' awesome !! :shock:
The Nomads Factory knobs are its alright. I like the the above one its cleaner. I was able to do that sort of thing in knobman in about 15min. last month with no troubles so it didn't really impress me, but they work well in the overall plugin which is more important. I think the VU is where the designer gets my praise it was really well done and I was not able it imitate it that easy.
Last edited by Hlis93 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

I also want to add that you guys and gals are doing real amazing looking stuff with this program. I am so impressed and inspired by what I see here. Congrats on images well done.

ddsl wrote:And after ?
yes another switch :

Hi, I hope this doesn't seem rude.. I love that button, but something didn't seem quite right to me about the 'on' image, I've played with the shadows a little... The difference is very subtle, but I think makes it a touch more convincing :)

dsp from ddsl

ATB
DSP

the shadows are correct on this one and it look much better, shadow are subtle adjustments. However, I don't think that it will make much difference once the image is reduced in size, often find that I have readjust once I made the image 18-24px. It seems to always appear different when its reduced in size. Just my IMAO. Looks good both ways.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”