Two questions

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone !

1) Does it have sense in this forum for a dude like me to (re)expose some ideas here, to have a renewed feedback of their eventual interest on what seems to me a more appropriate forum ?

2) Without expecting to make myself a developper can anyone indicate to me what i could read ( and learn ) to introduce myself in general knowledge concerning development (and, of course, our area concerning MIDI and audio) in a way a can have a better overview of the problem and at least ask the appropriate questions ?

-honestly, i hope not to appear too pretentious and uselessly insisting and would at least create some interest about it , ...that's the way for me

The very first thing you need to learn is how to search the internet for information. Nearly every question anyone can think of has already been asked (okay, so maybe I'm spectacularly unoriginal) and answered somewhere on the net.

And that's why search engines like Google are so popular with programmers.

I typed "learning to program" in and got this as the first hit: http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/ A quick skim shows it to be a fairly easy introduction and is provided in multiple languages. Once you've understood that, you'll be able to formulate some more specific questions.

Ok, good point, thanks !

i didn't thought about google and that you could successfully ask such a specific question without ambiguous (!) interpretation...

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”