Dev's: Let me help write your manual

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dev's and companies:

Firstly, let me state, I am not looking for money.

Okay...

Need help writing a manual or documentation for your new product? English not your first language? Flummoxed by the rules of grammar and syntax? Does conveying complex technical concepts for average users leave you frustrated?

I am a writer with over a decade of experience and a degree in writing and literature. While my body of work is primarily fiction and reviews, I am presently looking to expand my freelance business. To this end, I am looking to build up a portfolio of different styles of writing. Since I am also a long-time musician - although a relative neophyte in the computer music world (five years) - I am hoping to take advantage of both of these skills. I feel that I am fully able to help you write documentation that is complete, clear, and user friendly.

And the best part: Will work for software. Actually, this is not a ploy to get free goodies (although, who doesn't love free software?) but a chance for me to build up a portfolio. And, with all due respect, a lot of the documentation I come across is - how shall I say it? - a little lacking. Thus, we would be helping each other.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at words[@]puffermedia[dot]com.

Cheers,

Puffer
Now Somewhat Retired

heeeheeeey, yo my man! I wanna invent a time machine and need someone to write me a tutorial :P

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”