A Garritan Personal Orch. Question About Vibrato

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:?: First off I'm not sure if I should be posting this here are in the area for Sonar and other host's. I hope I chose wisely in posting here. I have been trying to figure out how I can apply vibrato to a GPO instrument like, Solo Trumpet. I first tried to do it in the Kontak player but, there seem to be no option for it. Then I decided to record a little of the trumpet, then open it up in my, "Piano Roll View", in Sonar. In there is a control option that usually allows me many control abilities, that I can apply to a recorded instrument. So I recorded it and opened that recording in the piano roll view, but when I select," Control",I was given no options to do anything. In contrast, when I do the same thing for my midi instruments I am given many options under the Control menu like: volume, modulation, port., sustain, etc... With the GPO trumpet in the piano roll view I only see, CC:1, CC:2, CC:3, and so on, under the control menu. As far as using the midi controler on my keyboard, I usually use the mod. wheel to apply vibrato. However we know the GPO uses that wheel for volume purposes. I guess I'm just stuck right now as to what I should try next. Any suggestions out there?...Thanks :help:

Try the official Garritan forum at http://www.northernsounds.com. Lots of Sonar and GPO experts there.
Houston Haynes

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”