Which plugin idea should I develop?

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aciddose wrote:My suggestion is to find music you absolutely abhor and train yourself to accept it.

This refusal to accept and experience things outside your own sphere of what you subjectively define as "good" is the basis of your delusion about what things truly exist and are.
Speaking of abhor. Off topic a little bit. I abhor slow scrabble. I'm subjected to it a lot in online games of supposedly "speed" scrabble. It's very hard to accept. It's so boring. I would rather not experience it. I don't want to. But have to. Similar to a job. Any job. Except jobs that are called something like "music-maker" and "tournament blitz scrabble player". Dream jobs. There are no official blitz scrabble tournaments offline yet. Online, I have to multitask (scratch my posterior, pick my nose, strengthen immune system, try to compose a tune, etc) during their slow turns to cope with these slow players. I guess that's a form of acceptance. There are no hesitate-you-die rules that speed scrabble should have like they had in Jesse James days, presumably. Oh, well. No need to commit suicide.

Offline, booger-picking is not an acceptable form of multitasking. And yet not-bathing-for-weeks is tolerated at my city's scrabble club, I presume, because I swear the last time I was there a homeless person was there too playing... with me. My guess is that he was just there keeping warm because yeah I guess it was winter. Or maybe that wasn't a homeless person, maybe it was normal-state=stinky George Lucas. Not the famous director but some guy with two first names like Billy Bob that I haven't seen for a while and one that didn't have a huuuuuge beard but I knew from a while back that he wasn't fond of taking a bath/shower. I'm not an antibathor nor a prolific boggerator. It's just that why can't I pick my nose during a scrabble game? It's not like I'm doing it to distract the opponent nor to intentionally pass germs, and you never really know who is passing germs, heck, homeless persons are not famous for being germophobic and "clean", am I homelessphobic for believing that, yes? no?... it's just that my nostril(s) were itchy/bothersome and I didn't have a Kleenex and it was a bored urgency of the moment thing that needed doing. And who knew a homeless-looking guy would formally complain about booger-picking? Hey, how come KVR doesn't have a giggle emoticon? This one is too much: :lol:
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

My algorithm works by scoring each note in relation to each other given a known data set of examples. Initial results look promising.

My apologies, due to issues with KVR mods using reckless censorship of mild material (that which follows the KVR rules)... I will be abandoning this account. I intend and hope to make some positive reform to this market, and I will keep KVR in mind during that process.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Vertion wrote:I intend and hope to make some positive reform to this market
if i told you, i was going to clean up the streets and shut all the gangsters in my city down, would you consider it a well informed decision?

because in terms of organisation,
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:
Vertion wrote:I intend and hope to make some positive reform to this market
if i told you, i was going to clean up the streets and shut all the gangsters in my city down, would you consider it a well informed decision?

because in terms of organisation,
I swear someone will one day start a SAS based DAW that will host thousands of plugins on the cloud and charge everyone rent to use. There's an emerging market to be cornered.

nonnaci wrote:I swear someone will one day start a SS based DAW ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bOl8iopjBw
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

That meme has only accelerated Godwin's law ;)

But back on point. I understand the old guard likes their analog for whatever nostalgic or concretist feeling it evokes but the younger generations are growing up with digital instead. Maybe someday, there would be a reversal back to analog or it'll evolve into some digital-analog hybridization in emergent territories such as VR/AR.

i don't know how i missed riviera. it's remarkable that even with cron's emphatic quoting, there hasn't been any more populous discussion as one would expect such ideas to have widespread, wildfire appeal. i guess mr. gottroxx didn't snap his fat nasty fingers yet. i don't plan on plugging into my monitors for several days so only what i've seen. i'd like to thank you for your apparent good faith in humanity to pursue constructive cultural engagement rather than the fawning obeisant cur style slight mental presence approach and i use the latter term lightly.

"it takes someone who can really think in systems to see the application of synergy" my programmer mind says :evil: but of course such elementary things are intrinsic to the nature of intelligence when free of corruption.

reaching into my txt of posts i decided not to submit earlier in this thread,

i'd prefer not to comment frequently in this thread, as if i perceive my input to be of any validity to the subjects, it is so fitting for me to pronounce here the idea that any procedure in a or the state of existence may occur to have unanticipated result.

and certainly that the result may then not be perceptible from other vantages.

(what if after all of this process we realise the mechanistic intent and simply change the way we listen instead of what we listen to)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”