Anyone using iLok 3 to signing AAX?

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have problem with my new iLok 3.I installed Eden Tools and did everything.But i can't see stamp image on iLok 3.So i can't sign AAX.

Here is what i did:

"1. Run the "iLok License Manager" application, which was installed with the SDK. On the Mac, this will be installed in the "/Applications" folder. On Windows, there should be a shortcut in the Start Menu. But it can also be found in here: "Program Files (x86)\iLok License Manager\iLok License Manager.exe"
2. Sign into your account.
3. Plug in the iLok2 that you wish to authorize.
4. Locate the "Eden Tools" license in list of licenses in your account.
5. Drag the "Eden Tools" license to your iLok2. At this point your iLok2 is authorized to use the Eden SDK tools.
6. To certify your iLok, right click on the iLok and select "Synchronize". Alternatively you can press the "Show Details" button on the bottom right hand side, then select "Synchronize" from the details pane.

At this point you will notice that the icon associated with your iLok2 appears different than before. Once certified, it will have a "stamp" image behind the main iLok2 icon image. This is one way to tell it apart from other, non-certified iLok devices."

But when i use wraptool,i'm getting "iLok not authorized and certificated" error.

Any idea?

Thanks.
http://analogobsession.com/ VST, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I emailed the Pace people and they fixed the account.

As if there's not enough hoops to jump through for AAX... ;)

joshb wrote:Yeah, same thing happened to me. I emailed the Pace people and they fixed the account.

As if there's not enough hoops to jump through for AAX... ;)
Thanks for reply.

It's good to know that they can fix this.

I emailed PACE 3 days ago and still waiting.
http://analogobsession.com/ VST, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”