Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Looking for a plugin developer...

AntonTsygankov
KVRer

5 posts since 21 Apr, 2017

Postby AntonTsygankov; Tue May 02, 2017 1:47 pm Looking for a plugin developer...

Hey guys! My name is Anton and I’m sorry for my English.
Some software developers advised me to post my message here on KVR forums.

I did read “README - For non-programmers with great ideas” chapter, I fully understand what’s written in there and I’ll try to be correct and short as possible. I have no other choice than to look for a software developer as I can’t find appropriate Midi Gate plugins for my live performance needs.

I’m looking for a plugin developer that can make a rather simple “combined” MIDI FX Gate /AU AUDIO “insert” gate plugin what works in a bit specific way. Again guys, an English is not my native language and I apologise for my mistakes.

1) While plugin is being used in MIDI FX mode:

When activated, It should pass no incoming midi notes (let’s say - pressed by left hand on a midi keyboard), and when you press a “Button 1” with you right hand (mapped to some external pad controller button) - it should re-trigger incoming midi chords pressed by a left hand as many times as you hit the “Button1” with your right hand.

2) While plugin is being used in Audio Fx mode (on instruments insert):

It should pass no audio when plugin is activated, and when you press a “Button 1” (mapped to some external pad controller button) - an audio turns on. When you release the “Button1” - the audio stops.

3) I’d love to implement a couple of mappable knobs with attack/hold/release possibility so I can dial different values to different knobs. As you may see - the “Button1” do not have a “Hold” parameter and it’s the way it should be.

The plugin should be built in AU format and work under Main Stage 3 software.
I don’t need any fancy design or animation as I’m only one who’ll be using it.

My budget is 400$ for this job + I will cover a purchase of Main Stage 3 software if you don’t have it.

I did some sketch painting and recorded a small video playing my custom “EDM guitar” that I’ve built some time ago.
I emulated desired effect using mappable Gain knob just to show you the idea how the plugin should work. (the first “tremolo” riff). It does sound close right now, but I'd love to have more control over length of the audio/incoming midi notes, especially the shorter ones.

Here's the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stBvI7FEJlA

Can you guys please advice me some developers who are capable of programming this plugin?

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Anton.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AntonTsygankov
KVRer

5 posts since 21 Apr, 2017

Postby AntonTsygankov; Thu May 04, 2017 6:44 am Re: Looking for a plugin developer...

Hey Guys!

I'm putting this project on "hold" for several days as I found a developer and we just need some time for further research.
Regards,

Anton.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to DSP and Plug-in Development