Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
syntonica
KVRist

264 posts since 24 Sep, 2014, from Specific Northwest

Postby syntonica; Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:00 pm Re: Introducing a new VSTi for Mac: Seismic!

RC4 is out and Seismic is now currently feature complete!

I have added the different scale/tunings. If you click the scale button, there are 128 varieties baked in. And frankly, some of them sound hideous! Sooo... Give me recommends on scales you like vs. scales you want gone.

Oh, and the Rameau scale is quite an experience. It has a je ne sais quoi. Makes me want to run out and get a harpsichord!
Michael L
KVRAF

1647 posts since 25 Jan, 2014, from the End of the World as we Knowit

Postby Michael L; Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:10 pm Re: Introducing a new VSTi for Mac: Seismic!

Congratulations!
It's also a great reason to celebrate!! :party:
(and move to Instruments...)
"As the artist goes deeper into his own thing, he learns what works and then needs fewer tools."
syntonica
KVRist

Postby syntonica; Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 pm Re: Introducing a new VSTi for Mac: Seismic!

Hi All!

A hearty Thank You to all who have cautiously dipped your toe into the Seismic waters! :hug: :hug: :hug:

The final version that will go live on Monday has been posted as RC4 in the OP. :hyper:

Nervous? Yes. :cry: Terrified? Yes. :hihi:

Hopeful? Very. :tu:

I have spent these last two weeks polishing every aspect, refining code, optimizing where I can, and generally fussing over every line of code and variable.
jerrycho
KVRer

1 post since 6 Sep, 2017

Postby jerrycho; Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:57 am Re: Introducing a new VSTi for Mac: Seismic!

Greetings
Huge contribution with this Seismic.
Is it possible to have a AU directly ?
Always the same problem with the VST to AU…
Logic Pro X can't see it.
Give thanks for replied.

Respect
Eric
syntonica
KVRist

Postby syntonica; Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:59 am Re: Introducing a new VSTi for Mac: Seismic!

jerrycho wrote:Greetings
Huge contribution with this Seismic.
Is it possible to have a AU directly ?
Always the same problem with the VST to AU…
Logic Pro X can't see it.
Give thanks for replied.

Respect
Eric

Hi Eric,
You merely need to change the .vst extension to .component and it will magically turn into the AU version. Sorry if this isn't immediately clear from the manual.
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to DSP and Plug-in Development