Need free VSTi Programming Tool.

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jorge wrote:I think that using an SDK and developing external modules using C++ is too complicated for non-programmers and not an ideal solution, much better is to have the compiler integrated with the application.
No doubt!
jorge wrote:you're right about it having been slow in the last 3 months, but it definitely wasnt before that and hopefully it wont be in the future. I've been developing synthmaker mainly for fun and enjoyment which I think is the best way. Another developer has just joined and we have been working on a future v1.0, we're not sure if there will be any further releases with the old code until then.
...looking forward to it.

i wish there were only more of these "connecting stupid lines together" type development tools myself.

lol, what about soundquest infinity? but i´m afraid it´s totally outdated :(

Great to read about the magnificent emergence of SynthMaker here, & the developer's prioritization of "architecture" right from the start... Architecture, which I take to mean conceptual & functional shape, even schematic structural beauty in its own right.

Anyway, I've just been dragging a few "stupid lines" around this morning to rebuild Jorge's missing *ramp-plays-wavefile* illustration. I actually uploaded something very similar in the KVR banks & patches section recently (feeding a high-shelf filter).[attachment=0]SynthMaker Ramp As Wave Player.png[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Resurrection of 14 year old thread, nice!
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”