aMUSEd wrote:lol

>>64 bit in 2017
I don't care 64 bit in 2017 as long as this DAW is still living!! :wink:

Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

aMUSEd wrote:lol

>>64 bit in 2017
To be fair, according to a recent-ish post by Jorgen, he only got XT back fully under control recently.

I'm using MuLab mostly at the moment, but I still really like XT/2 -- especially on the MIDI side. This is pleasing news.

what did i miss?

robenestobenz wrote: To be fair, according to a recent-ish post by Jorgen, he only got XT back fully under control recently.

I'm using MuLab mostly at the moment, but I still really like XT/2 -- especially on the MIDI side. This is pleasing news.
What. Did it get abducted by Aliens all this time? :lol:
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

No idea, Behringer, maybe?

Jorgen's post.

Gerhard Behles ... the new Bill Gates of DAWs? :lol:

OMG! Yessss! :hyper:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Anybody who expects this to happen in the next few years is kidding themselves, you did read from Jorgen that after 2.7 final he was starting v3
2.7 final is out, now remember how long 1.4 to 2 took, this may not even happen in our lifetime hah
He hasn't even bothered to update the VST versions to 2.7, he is untrustworthy !!
Duh

djsubject wrote:what did i miss?
Nothing yet!

Just come out from that rock you've been under or else you might miss the

eXTaThree, it's kind of what a secret cabal of us have been calling the coming of the new messiah - Energy XT 3. It's a play on words, it's a ... f**k.. never mind..

Say it with a lisp though, or else it don't make sense - EX TA THEE, sorry, THREE!

It's a bit like the rapture - we'll believe it when we see it, but still, one lives in hope.

bungle wrote:Anybody who expects this to happen in the next few years is kidding themselves, you did read from Jorgen that after 2.7 final he was starting v3
2.7 final is out, now remember how long 1.4 to 2 took, this may not even happen in our lifetime hah
He hasn't even bothered to update the VST versions to 2.7, he is untrustworthy !!
I say, steady on old chap. As much as I was offended when J boy didn't warm my muffins to my requisite temperature when I went to visit him in snappy peaky Oslo, I would never accuse the man of untrustworthiness.

Ducking his round. -
Yes.

Irresponsible. -
Possibly so.

Not very good taste in shoes. -
He wore loafers. I rest my case.

Excellent taste in literature. -
Well, he had Catch 22 by Joseph Heller on his shelf. But he also had a lot of Enid Blyton too. I let you make your own mind up about this one.

Drinks too much. -
Well he did have a hip flask of Isopropyl alcohol. Then again, not everyone knows the smell of Isoporpylic acid, hic, I mean alcohol, so maybe I shouldn't say too much more. He said it was for cleaning his heads. I want to believe.

Doesn't wash. -
Can't say for sure. There was a strange aroma that followed him around. That might have been the two glade air fresheners that he had dangling form underneath his armpits by bits of string though. A rose by any other name...
They would waft gently in the wind as he would move about. He said the smell of piss was from his dog (which wasn't with him btw). This one I really really want to believe after sharing an impromptu apfel shstrudel with him one evening.

Is only in it for the money. -
Well, I was a bit taken aback when he turned up in a yellow Ferrari and told us 'All your drinks at the bar are paid for, motherfuckers!'. I could have said something. But I didn't. Burp.

I don't know if Jorgen is trustworthy or not. No one knows if anyone is really. Your best friend might shag your girlfriend.

Some people make promises they can't keep. Some people mean them at the time and just don't deliver the goods. Some know they are talking shit to start with.

I would never say that Jorgen is untrustworthy. I just don't have enough experience of him personally. That is a pretty big thing to accuse someone of.

Yeah we know he dropped the ball on 1.4. He retreated to the hills for 2.6.

But he's been doing great things in the Linux world. Maybe he is more of a hacker than we give him credit for.

I also feel your pain. I can see XT being tweaked and turned into a super fast version of logic/cubase. But who would listen to me?

I think it's wrong you call him untrustworthy. That implies prior knowledge and experience of him being as such. I don't believe you have that. I think you just got your words mixed up.

Buy Reaper. Ableton. Studio One. Drink from the garden.

XT is just a vanity project. Just speaking for myself.

Return to “energyXT”