energyXT2 advertisement in this month's CM

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:)

Note: Important product-specific information such as the invoice or license key will be sent to you by e-mail. Free e-mail addresses are not accepted for online orders paid by credit or debit card. Click here for more information on how to order using a free e-mail account.

I went to order EXT but then I saw this message on the order page. I find it hard to belive. I only have hotmail and I don't have paypal. Is this really the case?

I think you can use credit card with payal. Anyway, paypal is free to signup.

cheers
jorgen
Half developer half human
XT Software
http://www.energy-xt.com

jorgen wrote:I think you can use credit card with payal. Anyway, paypal is free to signup.

cheers
jorgen
Thanks for the promptness with the license btw, :tu: i hate leaving my computer on unnecessarily. :P

Also, you can use Credit/Debit cards with paypal (it was my Debit card i used through them).

jorgen wrote:I think you can use credit card with payal. Anyway, paypal is free to signup.

cheers
jorgen
OK. I was not familiar with paypal. It's actually very simple. Thanks for the pre-order offer. I think it's a no-brainer.

"01-Jun: energyXT2 is coming!
Today we proudly announce the community-based MIDI & audio sequencer for Windows and Linux is to be released on Friday the 15th of June. Along with this announcement we also have a very special limited pre-order offer at only 49$. This means you«ll save over 30% off the full price (75$). Already being one of the most truly value-for-money sequencer-software available, this is an offer you don't want to miss out on. The offer is available until the 14th of June and head over to the webshop to get your license today.Buy now"

Heh, you gotta change the thread title - I thought this was going to say there would be a free CM-version of XT2 in the next issue, to promote its release (like how they did with Samplitude).

I got all excited... :(

I've tried XT a couple times in the past, but just couldn't wrap my head around it. Frustrating, cuz I've been using sequencers and such for years now, yet XT stumps me.

Maybe I'll post a couple specific questions here and try again soon...I'm actually excited for the new version, even though I don't use it. Guess that makes me a bit of a daw-dork! lol

jamester wrote:Heh, you gotta change the thread title - I thought this was going to say there would be a free CM-version of XT2 in the next issue, to promote its release (like how they did with Samplitude).

I got all excited... :(
I'm not sure what you mean - it clearly says 'energyXT2 advertisement' in the thread-title... :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

:hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

What the hell just happened here?

I'm freakin' out maaaaan....... :shock:

:lol:

so are we just getting all the features dumped in at once then??? or is it just being "named" official and continuing how it has?
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

psylevation wrote:so are we just getting all the features dumped in at once then??? or is it just being "named" official and continuing how it has?
no idea, but either way it doesn't seem like the best idea IMHO...
We've been waiting for it for like what... A year and a half maybe ? Why rush it when it's finally getting close ?

I agree, I still have lots of problems with it crashing...and no dual core support yet..once that hits who knows what kind of problems we will have, on top of all the new features...

If it just continues how it is then I have a feeling people will think it's a very limited program and jump ship before they get on...I guess time will tell, I hope it works out of the best for everyones sake.
a.k.a. Airyck Sterrett

Unless an awful lot of stuff comes out in the next week and a half, it does seem like a slightly weird way to do a release... I'd expect a lot of people to go with their first impression, and to be likely to form their first impression based on the initial 2.0 release - I for one tend to be a bit sceptical if I'm shown something I don't know anything about and told that 'yeah, it's not quite sorted now, but in a couple of months time it's going to be really great.'

But I guess Jorgen knows a lot more about these sorts of things than me - he's produced infinity times more commercial software than I have. :shrug:

Also, where were we originally told about the 2.1 thing? Is it going to be another free upgrade or will we have to pay for it?

*is getting slicer withdrawal*
It's a rave, Lewis!

Return to “energyXT”