energyXT2 advertisement in this month's CM

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kara wrote:And I hope it won't be released without a good manual...
I get the impression it will be released with a good manual :) .

What is still missing from the beta compared with 1.41? I haven't really been using the beta and haven't kept up but I might give it a try if it's usable now.

aMUSEd wrote:What is still missing from the beta compared with 1.41? I haven't really been using the beta and haven't kept up but I might give it a try if it's usable now.
- tempo-track and time-signature support

- marker-tracks

- track-based automation for audio-tracks

- multi-mode and live-mode

- multi-channel audio-tracks

- audio-functionality like fade-in/out normalizing, deleting audio from the pool, etc.

- sampler-stuff like soundfont-support, multistage-envelopes, etc.

- vst-version

- some more small stuff
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Will the audio functionality include the ability to reverse slices of audio?

i dont know programming, but how hard would it be to make a mac port of this. not to get off topic, but do unix and linux have anything in common, other than the "nux" suffix?

yes, they have indeed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POSIX :-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

wow. Ext2 publmic release has been announced for June 15th on a french website, too...
I thought we weren' out of phase 1 beta yet !? :shock:
That's right that last beta version brings the stuff one or two levels above, but 10 days left... Jorgen will switch to "full robot mode" (it seems there still have so many things to do!) ;)

I think it all goes together nicely - Jorgen is making big workflow improvements but still manages to bring in one or two important new features each week. And there'll still be two new releases until then. Of course XT2 won't be finished but it looks like Jorgen is eager to get it officially out and this is very understandable to say the least. XT2 final will at least be a very nice entry level sequencer and at the same time also a feature-rich semi-modular vst-synth/sampler and a modular vst-enviroment.

If you look at my list above it's especially the audio-stuff and the tempo- and time-signature-support which are still missing sequencer-wise. The rest might be important but it's not crucial for a conventional midi-/audio-sequencer.

In addition you get 1.4 for free. Doesn't sound too bad for 75$ for me. Then, a few months from now no-one will look back at 1.4 anymore - this reminds me of when eXT 1.0 came out and you got it for free when you bought Massiva.

not that it matters as imagine an upgrade price will be cheap but is the deal still on that rxt 1 owners get the free upgrade?
nice ad indeed, the apples have ears :o

vurt wrote:not that it matters as imagine an upgrade price will be cheap but is the deal still on that rxt 1 owners get the free upgrade?
nice ad indeed, the apples have ears :o
no that deal has been replaced with a zero cost upgrade for all eXT1 owners,

:hihi:

same masiva key unlocks XT2 & XT1 :)

Subz

I've just got myself into an awful position here...i downloaded the demo and started messing about with it, and now i have something i wish to save, and although i have just bought it (how could i refuse with all ext has to offer, at that stupidly low price? :P )...man, i gotta leave fruity open all night now (or however long it takes to get my key). :cry: :lol: :P

Reverse Engineer wrote:I've just got myself into an awful position here...i downloaded the demo and started messing about with it, and now i have something i wish to save, and although i have just bought it (how could i refuse with all ext has to offer, at that stupidly low price? :P )...man, i gotta leave fruity open all night now (or however long it takes to get my key). :cry: :lol: :P
I thought the demo could save but not open :?:

farlukar wrote:
Reverse Engineer wrote:I've just got myself into an awful position here...i downloaded the demo and started messing about with it, and now i have something i wish to save, and although i have just bought it (how could i refuse with all ext has to offer, at that stupidly low price? :P )...man, i gotta leave fruity open all night now (or however long it takes to get my key). :cry: :lol: :P
I thought the demo could save but not open :?:
Nah, it says 'can't save in demo mode, install your license...etc'. :cry: :P Unless you can with ext2, it's 1.4.1 i'm trying (i couldn't find a vst demo of 2).

did you use XT1? you say fruity has to stay open so i'm guessing its the vst version?

if yes, you can save it, just don't try to open it intill you have registered the Stand alone & the vst versions,

& if its XT2 you will have to close & reopen the app to take it out of demo mode :(

Subz

djsubject wrote:
did you use XT1? you say fruity has to stay open so i'm guessing its the vst version?

if yes, you can save it, just don't try to open it intill you have registered the Stand alone & the vst versions,

& if its XT2 you will have to close & reopen the app to take it out of demo mode :(

Subz
Can it be registered 'offline' so to speak? or would i have to register it in another app first before reopening the fruity project?

Edit: Nevermind, about a minute or so after posting this, my key came in the mail. :hyper: :hyper:

Return to “energyXT”