energyXT2 advertisement in this month's CM

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just back from work picked up my subscription copy of CM from the mat open it and there is a full-page, inside cover ad for eXT2! There's an apple (as in the fruit) with headphones on with the tag - "You don't have to be a pro to love energyXT2 with a splash "$75".

The text reads:

"Who's needs should be fulfilled with audio software? The users or the developers? It's obvious, but not all manufacturers have their users in mind when developing music software solutions. energyXT2 is a MIDI & audio sequencer created by the users. Over the years we have implemented forward thinking features based on community teamwork. THe result can be found at www.energy-xt.com.

There is also pic and a small article on page 11 in the news section, which says "energyXT2 will be available in June" - so it looks like we're coming out of beta!

Kept that quiet Hawk! lol

Trev
http://guido.wusik.com

Chorley FM coming in your ears

8)

no wonder poor old jorgen has been working his ass off!!

Subz

Hope u all like the ad, and feel it "represents" energyXT in a appropriate way.

I suggest you guys check out www.energy-xt.com right now ;)
Håkon
"That Ex-XT Software guy.."
www.hawkmusic.nu

djsubject wrote:8)

no wonder poor old jorgen has been working his ass off!!

Subz

Hopefully he won't be quite so "poor" for much longer. Deserves all the £$$$£££ he gets too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovin this one Jorgen :love:

s. :harp: :hail: :hyper: :hyper:

$49!!! good grief!

Trev
http://guido.wusik.com

Chorley FM coming in your ears

Credit card is ready and primed an I'll be purchasing tomorrow, been using the demo for the last 2 weeks and have to say I'm extremely impressed.

$75 is still dirt cheap for what you get. Seriously. I was expecting at least $149.
I'm better than you. Deal with it.

Wow! I had no idea XT2 release was so close. Isn't it still missing a lot of the features from eXT 1.4? I thought that there was still a lot of stuff that needed to be implemented? Is it really that close to being done?
"The Juno 60 was often incorrectly referred to as a synth. It is, in fact, a chorus unit with a synth attached." -PAK

Well, these past couple weeks have really sped things up, but I agree. It seems to be missing a lot still. Maybe most of it is done and ready to plug in?

I would just hate to see the "official" release be a step back from XT1. I know beyond any doubt that Jorgen will still be adding to it, but I'm with ya. I download it every week but didn't realize that it was that close to release.

Brent
My host is better than your host

I remember a brief post that some features might have to wait until a 2.1 release.
Charlie

ArtRage for Art | EnergyXT2 and Phrazor for Music | Blender for 3D

Charlie wrote:I remember a brief post that some features might have to wait until a 2.1 release.
In the past version numbers have been somewhat ephemeral so I wouldn't be surprised to see the 2.1 betas cranked out within seconds of the 2.0 "release".

Yeah, it's hard to say. It would be interesting to see how Jorgen plans on handling it. I just want him to get sales right upon release instead of potentially turning people away that look forward to release and then get disappointed. For instance, just on looks alone there is much to do, and we don't have anywhere near the full functionality of EXT1 yet, or maybe I missed something.

I wish him well, and I'm sure he has a plan. It will be exciting to see what is to come though!

Brent
My host is better than your host

Well if anything has to be added/improved in 2.X releases, i sure hope that's the sampler/synth, and that the more essential stuff is carefully beta tested.
Can't wait for midi fxs, composer and live mode.

And btw, there is an article on CDM, they say release date = June 15... ???
http://createdigitalmusic.com/2007/06/0 ... #more-2174

And I hope it won't be released without a good manual...

Return to “energyXT”