FEATURE REQUEST list - what do you want from energyXT2 ?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, one request from me: I want to be able to select and move two, three or all volume sliders of channels in the mixer together..

scum wrote:Hello, one request from me: I want to be able to select and move two, three or all volume sliders of channels in the mixer together..
Something like this?

Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Nope, this is not enough precise and equal for every channel! :)

I meant something like this:

And another thing from me: some red zone in level meters will be nice, as peak indication too - i think its not proffessional to have +10 or +100db peak, and all to appear green..

better audio editing.
Last edited by noisefield on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noisefield wrote:audio, audio, audio, audio, anything related to audio editing that is missing is very welcome!! (forget the rest, make xt kickass in the audio field) :)
yea audio editing is shit. nonexistent. lol
not 'ere nowadays :(

interviews with cool people

Ja.x wrote:Why can't we play the keyboard while using loop markers (and I mean an instrument loaded in a track without any MIDI content)?
Sorry, I don't think I understand what you wrote in brackets. What does it have to do with track content whether you can play an instrument from keys or not?

do you mean the note trigger feature of the markers? if so, you can turn that off. click three dots ... next to marker list and uncheck note trigger

Maybe that should be off by default

Greets, Pete

Pete Rubinsky wrote:
Ja.x wrote:Why can't we play the keyboard while using loop markers (and I mean an instrument loaded in a track without any MIDI content)?
Sorry, I don't think I understand what you wrote in brackets. What does it have to do with track content whether you can play an instrument from keys or not?

do you mean the note trigger feature of the markers? if so, you can turn that off. click three dots ... next to marker list and uncheck note trigger

Maybe that should be off by default

Greets, Pete
Yes, you're right twice. 1st, from the 3 dots button we can turn on the keyboard (thank you :tu: ). Second, it should be on by default; as a matter of fact I can't even imagine why one should want the silent keyboard: if you don't want notes, you don't play them and that's it, right? It's one of those XT2 things, I guess :shrug: .
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

Ja.x wrote:
Yes, you're right twice. 1st, from the 3 dots button we can turn on the keyboard (thank you :tu: ). Second, it should be on by default; as a matter of fact I can't even imagine why one should want the silent keyboard: if you don't want notes, you don't play them and that's it, right? It's one of those XT2 things, I guess :shrug: .
:shrug: :hihi: hm, but do you know the marker track in ext1? first thing I always do when I make one is click the three dots and turn off the auto-this auto-that

I guess a feature is default on full blast so you learn its capabilities when you use it for the first few times

what annoys me more about XT2 markers is that (as far as I know) you can't change their length, you can't drag their position, you can't copy them along with their content, you can't multi-select several ones of them, you can't just double-click to make one instead you have to change your loop markers first....why not? all there in ext1.

That's why I still use ext1 it's a bit less simple but in most situations much more effective

Greets, Pete

Drum track with midi out (bypassing the sampler so I can use other drum plugins but keep the neat grid)

The most annoying thing for me personally, and probably incredibly easy to fix: drum sampler sounds should only play for the length of the actual note. As it is now, the sampler is basically rendered useless for multiple samples in one instance.

I understand the standalone guitar rig 4, and even how to recognize guitar rig as a vst plugin in EnergyXT. What I'm trying to figure out, is how to record through Guitar Rig (with effects) onto a track.

Setup :

I'm Running mic direct in through M-Audio Fast Track Pro, then using effects from guitar rig on Mic'd Acoustic guitar. I get guitar rig into a track, but can't get any sound from it.

Hi, what would be good is the bar line to be a tiny bit wider than the other 4 beats of the bar in the piano roll. Sometimes I can't quite seem to get an 8th or 16th in the right place =)

FR:

The ability to zoom in and create loop points for samples in the native eXT sampler/synth.

DELETED

Return to “energyXT”