FEATURE REQUEST list - what do you want from energyXT2 ?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DELETED

yeah, i also tend to delete tracks directly with 'delete' and yeah, it would be great when plugins are not inserted on top of the other plugins in the modular view... some of these tweaks would be great and would definitely improve the overall experience of using XT2.6! :) anyway, I'm really glad that there's the 2.6 final out now I really love the overall workflow and speed of XT! :)

Native ReWire support. The whole ReWire as a VST approach just seems like a convoluted workaround rather than a well thought out feature.

64 bit Version!! Standalone and VSTi.

More work on 2.7 any which way you can!

MSB,LSB midi control

I don't want anything from XT2, except to see it buried and forgotten. On the other hand, wouldn't mind to see a XT3 based on the XT1 workflow, with proper multicore, 64 bits, mixer view, no more funny bugs, etc. That would do for me.
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

DELETED

I want to see a palpable statement of intent. That's all.

Belief is my single most important feature requirement. I can go a long way with that.

MIDI controller map enhancement and Mackie Control support

Transporter:
adding assignements for Loop, Next beat and Prior beat

toggle mode for Mute and Solo:
implemented Mute or Solo function needs a midi controller with button toggle functionality.
for low cost midi controllers with only CC on/off buttons functionality it's not possible to use Mute and Solo, because button press turn on Mute or Solo but button release turn it off. So it would be nice to implement a toggle functionality for first button press/release to turn Mute or Solo on and the next button press/release turn it off.

most low cost MIDI controllers supports also Mackie Control.

To be honest I wonder if this thread has any value anymore. XT seems to be moribund, if not dead.

Going to focus my efforts elsewhere now.

just popped in to say-
I am using XT2.
I like it,
but we are going to need 64 bit IMO
That's about it for the request.
If I end up using it a lot,
I'll see what else I want

Ja.x wrote:I don't want anything from XT2, except to see it buried and forgotten. On the other hand, wouldn't mind to see a XT3 based on the XT1 workflow, with proper multicore, 64 bits, mixer view, no more funny bugs, etc. That would do for me.
That. :tu: I still use EXT 1.41 :D But only for "sketching" and sometimes jamming. It really shines with live performances, at least for me. But Reaper is my main DAW. It used to be somewhat the other way around years ago when Reaper was at v0.9 and EnergyXT at v1.36. Well, times change... I was never able to use EXT 2 properly. Especially without multicore support. Lacking multicore processing hurts it badly in a very bad way.

Support for control surfaces like Faderport, Alphatrack, Mackie HUI... wouldn't be bad, either.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

i just want from Energy: to reduce all the major Bugs before asking for more Features and logically for more Bugs.

Major Bugs:
1.the whole Module Tab is a Bug (layering icons, track deleted vsti still in modular tab, no corresponding Values anyway) this Bug destoying the workflow and is still in beta version. If would work proper a bit like "Bidule" seems to work, it would be a great help.

2.all the unlogicall Bugs in the inbuild synth ( This Synth is one of the most comfortable, versatile and fastest to handle Synths ever)

3.and last but not least= Nowbody like to wait years before the developer discover their response to fix the Bugs. I Guess Energy's Batterys are very low and we should'nt expect more then they gave us before. Its just low Energy, but a bit better than no Air to breath.

Please Developer do your Job and make Energy to what it could be: The best DAW for Home or Projekt studio recording.

Libondium wrote:.... This Synth is one of the most comfortable, versatile and fastest to handle Synths ever....
I keep coming back to that synth. It is versatile and capable of so much. :tu:

Return to “energyXT”