XT2 LICENCE PURCHASE AND REGISTERING - information

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had a license for years... And Jorgen gave me one for XT2 back awhile ago. Do I have to pay to upgrade that now? Or if I download the new version will my code work. I have a XT.ick :?:

O.K. figured it out... apparently my file works... :)

COMING NEXT!

DBL. CLICK DRUM CLIP — opens midi Editor!!!

:band:

druid wrote:Ah yes, sorry, forgot to mention that. There have been a few people who have had emails sent straight to their junk filter, and they never even knew. It's worth checking there, too. Make sure to keep checking over the next few days, in case they reply to your new message as well.
I purchased the upgrade for the full version on 12/10/09 and still haven't received my license in email. I've checked junk and spam boxes. Sent an email to the support email for xt. Haven't heard anything yet.

I ordered a week ago and have not received any email or notice of any type, except the charge on my credit card.

Have you emailed them to confirm? You say any sort of mail, but you didn't say whether or not you checked your spam/junk folder... I'm assuming you have done that (it seems you are implying that).

If you've emailed them to check up on it, then I'm not sure what to do after that.

I just purchased XT from the web site via Share-It! and received the key in my receipt online. That's really fast I would say, like 1 second. Looking forward to working this baby out as Phrazor looses it's gui now in Cubase 64 after opening once. XT Vsti loads and works properly in Cubase 64 with plugs like M-Tron Pro and OP-X Pro that won't act properly on there own.

C

I'm a returnee from 2006 (!), and i just discovered my old massiva.key works perfectly with XT2.5. Now, isn't that something? The software is looking good, and i'm looking forward to trying it out again...as part of my endless quest for a host that doesn't bite... :lol:
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

Jorgen,

I am an owner of the EnergyXT compact version & I've been waiting 3 days for my key for the full version.
I have e-mailed support and I've been checking my spam filter several times a day and all to no avail.
I am really shocked & disgusted over reading through years of posts on these issues were people have had to wait several weeks to receive their key.

What's even more distressing,is why you don't just make it easier for everyone involved,by making the download available directly from the website.....I mean-what's the problem here??

I really don't appreciate you taking my money in a matter of seconds and then making me wait for an indefinite amount of time,just for a mere download via the e-mail,that should have been instantaneous to begin with.
I have never experienced anything like this in my life and if I had known beforehand,how much aggravation I would have been subjected to,I would have just paid the $100 for the boxed version via my usual retailer online,& have had it within 24 hours.

The whole reason that I have the compact version in the first place,is that I had bought the Behringer U-control UMX610...& the included software was a major selling point for me.....but the compact version of energyXT is so frustrating,that I am almost sorry I bought the midi controller! :(

If all this wasn't bad enough,I am also contending with another problem with this platform.
Whenever I try to export a WAV file,my Windows 7(64 bit) OS shuts down the EnergyXT program....what the hell,man??

If and when I ever receive the full version of EnergyXT,then will this resolve the export problem?
If not,could you please make a new update version to fix this problem?

I love the EnergyXT program,as it's amazingly simple & versatile,but if you cannot resolve my issue soon,then I want a refund on the upgrade,because all of the issues associated with the compact version is utter nonsense and entirely unacceptable.

As much as I love this platform,I will not tolerate much more of this waiting,so please don't force me to take my business elsewhere.
I can't believe that you've allowed these problems to exist for so many years,so a detailed explanation as to why these problems still exist would be greatly appreciated.

Propellerhead has none of these problems...but I don't really care for Propellerhead's Record platform...so I don't really want to be forced to go in that direction.

Any & all info & service you could provide me to make my wait bearable,would be greatly appreciated & I would be eternally grateful for it.

Kind regards,

-Elwood[/b]

elwoodblues1969 wrote:

If all this wasn't bad enough,I am also contending with another problem with this platform.
Whenever I try to export a WAV file,my Windows 7(64 bit) OS shuts down the EnergyXT program....what the hell,man??

I had this problem with the behringer edition but when i upgraded it was gone, it took two days for my key to arrive i can only guess its cos its the weekend, though i agree it should be an instant thing. Hope you get your key soon cos it really is a good program and as you say its simplier and less complex than other DAWs

Kevwreckage wrote:
elwoodblues1969 wrote:

I had this problem with the behringer edition but when i upgraded it was gone, it took two days for my key to arrive i can only guess its cos its the weekend, though i agree it should be an instant thing. Hope you get your key soon cos it really is a good program and as you say its simplier and less complex than other DAWs
Also keep an eye open for beta updates. The current 2.5.3 beta has bugs, but then so does the official 2.5.2 release! I always have 2 installations in separate folders, but nearly always use the latest beta as it seems just as stable - and has additional useful functionality (for me anyway).

Thanks for the replies guys.

@Kevwreckage

Great news about the full version. 8) I had suspected also,that the delay on the delivery might be because of the weekend-and if that's the case,then Jorgen should have specified this on the website.

@Jorgen

By the way,I used the Share-It payment option.

-Elwood

There is a broken link in the first posting to the topic "If you would like to know what is restricted in the Core version of XT2, please visit here."
It results in 'no input file specified' (or some such).
Keys from any purchase should be pretty much instantaneous these days.
I had to wait 24 hours for one recently and it cheesed me off as the demo version was severely restricted.
I just spotted a hike in price from EUR49 to EUR59 in the last day and am disappointed.
So what is restricted in the core version (in the absence of a good link)?
Lee Crampton - http://codercoda.co.uk

The following I found here: http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0402
energyXT2.5 (upgrade from core) wrote:If you already own the core version of energyXT, upgrade to the full version to take advantage of advanced features like time-stretching, automation, REX and XTC import, unlimited audio/MIDI tracks, and more.
Sorry, but I don't know where else the core version is restricted.

Thanks for pointing that out, I've removed the link and added edit text after that phrase. Quite disappointing, if you ask me.

Hi druid!

The last link in your 1st post here is also not working anymore...
Maybe you could replace it with this one: http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0107

Return to “energyXT”