energyXT 2.7 beta is here

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

djsubject wrote:Recording audio will now name the recorded files using the track name
Addded Favorites section to browser
The Editor Tab buttons can now be merged with main menu to save screen space (on by default)
Drag samples from audio pool to sampler
Invert selection
Nicer logo in titlebar
Fixed bug with arp and hanging notes
MIDI to markes on/off is now saved per project (and not global option)
Fixed bug with drgging automation and parts with trimmed start
Use Alt + Shift + Up/Down to change velocity and controllers by +/- 1
Add MIDI track from track menu
Fixed some flatten bugs related to sampe rate
Fixed bugs with SF2 loop points and sample rate
Preview loops in browser will now play in sync with song
Added transpose buttons to object bar
Fixed step rec bug on linux
Wil now show warning when trying to overwrite read-only project
Mixer strip in sequencer now has audio output selector by track (and not per VST) for multi-out VST's
Added support for VST IO changes
Thanks for the info.

Happy New Year

spacedad wrote:good news,happy new year jorgen.:)
Happy new year Jorgen, too. :hug:

Cheers,
Miquel.

PS. Jorge, I'd like read some words from you here.

i have to be honest...i'm still using it in 2013!!
cos it's so quick and intuitive to work with...and the clear GUI.
if it had multicore support it would still be up there with the best sequencers.
i use diva as main synth (which spreads across cores by itself) so the lack of multicore support is somehow mitigated.

cool update

I installed this last night and completed a remix within a couple of hours. No nasty surprises. It seems to be stable. I'm going to try another remix later this week. :tu:

delete me
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Ported this beta to my sandbox. Seems to work the basics ok. Some suggestions. Midi program changes and cc changes are hard to adjust; there used to be a window where you could type in values, would be cool to have that back. Midi input turns off when in marker mode, could this be changed to cc inputs for marker instead of note value? Makes recording in real time harder than it needs to be. BTW hanks for the long awaited update... more later.

open question:

as above, is there any way to set a midi control envelope to center/given value?

this is important because of the pitch bend automation.. i have to guess where center is so i currently automate + and - pitch using two other assigned controllers.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

just a quick test,and it seems to be slow when right-clicking blank screen or track to add things,about 4 seconds,is that normal?

(win732/64.nvidiaGT240,amd phenom2).

@xoxos:i didn't find how to do that either,when i was doing guitar bends with pling,i had to just gues by ear.

i wish we could split stereo connections,it makes using vocoders etc very difficult.
is there still a feature request page?

edit:i do know about piz's link/unlink plugins,but still it's a lot of confusing input/outputs when you are using a few of these.
Last edited by spacedad on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is there a way to update the VST version, too ?

Weird : the update is not detected if i launch the older version of Ext2 and "check for updates"...

yeah,me too.

2.7 is unable to "see" neither my audio interface (only DS device, no ASIO) nor my controller. No problem in 2.6. I don't use it for a long while, is there something I should remember?
Eventually something intelligent will appear written here. Watch this space.

sinkmusic wrote:Weird : the update is not detected if i launch the older version of Ext2 and "check for updates"...
I'm guessing that it might be because this is a beta and not an official update.

Return to “energyXT”