no audio tuning envelope?

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

am i missing it?

Use "pitchproof" from Aelean (stereo) or "pitch" from Nightshade Arts (mono). I hope that helps you.

thanks,but i wasn't meaning pitchshifting,just the regular fine+coarse tuning with an envelope.
i was attempting to do dj type mix,like you'd normally gradually pitch up or down a track after mixing,to get back to speed.etc.
i guess a sampler could be used,but would be easier in the audio track.
maybe there's a better way.(i've give up atm,tbh and doing it the old skool way,with decks)

select an audio part and press "o" (not nought) to see the settings - also try reading the manual
Cheers

Mick

thanks for that,
but it still don't have a pitch/coarse+fine envelope curve.
only volume,pan,mute+eq.

feature request,i guess. :)

You should see something like this

the re-sample box also can be set for re-pitch and stretch

the manual is here

http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0200
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheers

Mick

yers, i know you can stretch and pitch audio,but i don't think you can assign a cc envelope at the bottom to do varying pitch increments along the audio track.(like you can with volume etc)
unless i'm wrong.

ok - no not a cc envelope as far as I know -( although I wouldn't be surprised if there is a way to do that ) but you can split the audio and re-pitch each part
Cheers

Mick

yeah,i need a gradual curve,as you would when dj-ing with the pitch control of a track.
cheers for looking.

i'd swear that in the early 00's NI stopped doing traktor and made it free (though the web tells me they're still making and charging for it), and that someone somewhere must have cared enough to archive it :shrug:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

there's always mixx i could try.but seeing as ext's audio parts have a fine tune,and most things can be given a cc curve,i thought i must have missed the obv! oh,well,there must be a reason why jorgen didn't give us that,i guess.

anyway it's 'cheating' isn't it,doing a 'mix tape' on your daw! so i should do it live really.

Return to “energyXT”