Coming next - Multi-core support

Official support for: energy-xt.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wish him luck, but I think he has to deliver on this kind of promise - periods of silence lasting years and deadlines missed by years doesn't really give me any confidence that XT can catch up with the rest of the market.

I wanted to like it but ended up giving it away as it's so far behind anything else that I own. I probably won't go back to it.

robojam wrote:I wish him luck, but I think he has to deliver on this kind of promise - periods of silence lasting years and deadlines missed by years doesn't really give me any confidence that XT can catch up with the rest of the market.

I wanted to like it but ended up giving it away as it's so far behind anything else that I own. I probably won't go back to it.
and on top of that Jorgen did the Behringer deal which brought him an amount of support requests he couldn't handle ( and was not responsible for ). xt was beaten to death by many a user who couldn't distinguish between a hardware vendor and his shitty ASIO drivers and a software dev who commited a kind of bundle suicid.

but after all it's still a sclick and speedy ui!!!

Return to “energyXT”