RESOURCES & LINKS - energyXT 1.41

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eXT 1.41 - Beginners - start here

Hi everyone,
This Topic contains links to lots of valuable energyXT resources.

On the KvR forum Also on the KvR forum
-----------------------
October 2013:
Some links on this post have been reported to me as now corrupt and downloading threats or viruses or ...

They were all OK when I posted them, in 2006. I have now removed all the non-KvR links (and will send them to one of the mods, if he/she wishes to reinstate them).
Last edited by DarkStar on Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:15 am, edited 39 times in total.

Hi there,

this is just a "cleaning up" from the old sticky for EnergyXT1 that is deleted now. You can find the links of this old thread here now.

EnergyXT1 comes for free with XT2, and from time to time you might want to look into the manuals and tuturials for the older version (which of course you can load into EXT2). There are sample-sites too, and I will add new ones from time to time.

So for the FAQ-WIKI for the older version of EnergyXT 1 see: HERE,

and for the TIPS-WIKI: HERE.

edit: removed an old broken link to some drumkits for the ext1-sampler...

There are more samples that were made for the EnergyXT1-sampler, but the old links are broken. I’l post them, and possible new ones, here for you!

All other masterminds here, Jens, Caleb, DarkStar and many more will go on doing manuals and samples and tutorials for EnergyXT 2. Surely you'll be able to find stuff that's also important for the old EXT 1.4 there too. Just look at their websites or right here in the forum :D .
Last edited by Klemperer on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm posting in this thread as it pertains (most) to my query. That being, is eXT v1.41 still available anywhere/any way???

I recently saw a screen-grab of it's "preset randomizing" function, which accompanied a lament that that 'function' was not in the latest version.

I liked how it was laid-out, and it looks promising in that one can vary the 'degree' to which specific functions of an instrument/effect are, or are not "randomized".

No offense to anyone-one, but this task-specific "feature" is ALL I am interested in, regardless of any and all other attributes/qualities/improvements (real or imaginary) in later versions.

Can v1.41 still be purchased?

Thanks in advance...

Shabdahbriah wrote:Can v1.41 still be purchased?
The short answer is no but AFAIK you can still buy XT2 and ask for a 1.4 DL and key.

1.4 standalone and plugins can still be downloaded from http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0102 and mebbe someone can confirm ('cos I'm not sure) that a purchased XT2 key can be renamed to "massiva.key" to activate XT1.
"are we there yet?"

tomg wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:Can v1.41 still be purchased?
The short answer is no but AFAIK you can still buy XT2 and ask for a 1.4 DL and key.
jonnyG wrote:1.4 standalone and plugins can still be downloaded from http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0102 and mebbe someone can confirm ('cos I'm not sure) that a purchased XT2 key can be renamed to "massiva.key" to activate XT1.
8) thank you!

DELETED

michi_mak wrote:my key was allready named massiva.key when it arrived!!
just gave it a test : it WORKS for me !! just be sure that the procedure is different from xt2 : rightclick -> install license file -> point to massiva.key and of you go
THANK YOU!!! :)

Actually, IIRC there is a thread somewhere (here) recently on this very procedure, as there was/is some confusion/problems with it...

[goes to look for it]

October 2013:
Some links in the first post on this thread have been reported to me as now corrupt and downloading threats or viruses or ...

They were all OK when I posted them, in 2006. I have now removed all the non-KvR links (and will send them to one of the mods, if he/she wishes to reinstate them).
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “energyXT”