what does 70,00 euro mean?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I guess I wouldn't make a good European.. :hihi:

@l3x!5 wrote: :-o I love how Italy is always MORE :lol:
We are LESS when it comes to important matters...

ZioKiller wrote:
Well I'm sure there would be room for a football related joke here, but I'm not into football :hihi:

Politically-wise (if that's what you meant), it seems that we're moreover on the same boat these days :?
Alexis

VitaminD wrote:I guess I wouldn't make a good European.. :hihi:
Well I'm sure you would on the contrary : think of the EU as a giant KVR forum where tracne / hip-hop / punk / etc. / lovers, PC / Mac haters and wannabe producers actually live (kind of !) together, only the mods wouldn't care that much, to say the least. Hey ! There's even a market place !

:-o :-o :-o

:D
Alexis

ZioKiller wrote:
But we are definitely more when it comes to making things messy... :(

@l3x!5 (what does it mean, by the way?), take your time with the album, certainly not my best production anyway :wink: But if you do listen to it, I'll be glad to know if you found at least something for you in it :)

@l3x!5 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:I guess I wouldn't make a good European.. :hihi:
Well I'm sure you would on the contrary : think of the EU as a giant KVR forum where tracne / hip-hop / punk / etc. / lovers, PC / Mac haters and wannabe producers actually live (kind of !) together, only the mods wouldn't care that much, to say the least. Hey ! There's even a market place !

:-o :-o :-o

:D
Sadly true - especially because it describes the world's situation in general, too :( :( :(

Mac of BIOnighT wrote: @l3x!5 (what does it mean, by the way?)
Looks to me like Alexis in 1337speek
A guy with serious GAS and lots of unused VSTs. But if I someday need them...

DotNoir wrote:
Mac of BIOnighT wrote: @l3x!5 (what does it mean, by the way?)
Looks to me like Alexis in 1337speek
Alright, I really am the king of ignorants: what's 1337speek? :oops:

VitaminD wrote:
fjolle wrote:No, when numbers are above 50 000 we switch the , and . so "Seventy thousand euros and fifty cents" would be 70,000.50
:dog:

Thats confusing.. why not just stick to one formatting scheme.. :lol:
I'm just kidding :D

I guess in denmark its either "50 000", "50.000" or "50000", thats pretty easy :)

We don't switch after 50 000 hehe

(i usually write it like that, then everybody understands.

@l3x!5 wrote:- seventy five thousands € would be : 75 000 €
- seventy five thousands € and 24806 cents would be : 75 000,248 06 €

Pretty simple after all. No [.] whatsoever, and [,] are always used for decimal.
Numbers are expressed same way also in Finland. Not that anybody would care but anyway :hihi:

Please note that some very :oops: smart shops are able to display the price both in Euros (default) then switch to Dollars :wink:

Also Some very very smart shops are also able to display the correct VAT rate according to your country (though if you're an US citizen for example you'll have to be logged in and have an account created to display the correct price, ie without ECC taxes)

Self promo ? :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry for that :)

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”