Misunderstood Song Lyrics [old, I mean classic, thread bumped]

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've heard that "Sussudio" is Anarctic for "I'm butt naked", but I guess someone's going to tell me that's just a name too. :cry:

Sorry, double post.

debra1rlo wrote:I've heard that "Sussudio" is Anarctic for "I'm butt naked", but I guess someone's going to tell me that's just a name too. :cry:
No, you're misinformed, it actually means "Bald, fat guy who should have stayed behind the drum kit"

:lol:

robojam wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:I've heard that "Sussudio" is Anarctic for "I'm butt naked", but I guess someone's going to tell me that's just a name too. :cry:
No, you're misinformed, it actually means "Bald, fat guy who should have stayed behind the drum kit"
Hey! :x I have never played drums and I CERTAINLY have NEVER SUNG SUSSUDIO!!! :x

Oh...wait...you meant Phil Col...never mind...

My dad is a big Kenny Rogers fan and I remember as a kid hearing this:

"You picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille,
With four hundred children and a crop in the field..."

I always wondered how in the hell there'd be any crop left in the field with that many kids. :roll:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:My dad is a big Kenny Rogers fan and I remember as a kid hearing this:

I always wondered how in the hell there'd be any crop left in the field with that many kids. :roll:
I always thought it was "400 children and a c*ck made of steel" which makes more sense. :hihi:

emdot_ambient wrote:
cryophonik wrote:My dad is a big Kenny Rogers fan and I remember as a kid hearing this:

I always thought it was "400 children and a c*ck made of steel" which makes more sense. :hihi:
Oh $&^t! I just spewed coffee all over my monitor! :lol:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:
emdot_ambient wrote:

Oh $&^t! I just spewed coffee all over my monitor! :lol:
My job here is done... 8)

ughnonumus wrote:In fact, there are countless songs that contain esoteric meaning(s) that evade the common consciousness, simply put.
Dare I ask what the more complicated way to put that might be?
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I just get all warm and tingy whenever Barry Manilow sings "I'm so glad we mated!"
GLHF! (Gandalf Lives, Hobbits Forever!)

the one and only infamous "Louie Louie"

of course I always misunderstood the lyrics to "Wooly Bully"
for entertaining porpoises only

Jesus Saves, Slayer

You go to the church, you kiss the cross
You will be saved at any cost
You have your own reality
Christianity
You spend your life just kissing ass
A trait that's grown as time has passed
You think the world will end today
You praise the lord, its all you say

Jesus saves, listen to you pray
You think you'll see the pearly gates
When death takes you away

For all respect you cannot lust
In an invisible man you place your trust
Indirect dependency
Eternal attempt at amnesty
He will decide who lives and dies
Depopulate satanas rise
You will be an accessory
Irreverence and blasphemy

Jesus saves, no need to pray
The gates of pearl have turned to gold
It seems you've lost your way

Jesus saves, no words of praise
No promised land to take you to
There is no other way

This song is really all about prayer and how it connects you to the power of Jesus Christ, our saviour.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

deaf dunderkwac wrote: of course I always misunderstood the lyrics to "Wooly Bully"
"wu-li boolie.."
Last edited by xoxos on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”