Tim Conrardy Passed Away

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Class act comes to mind when I think Tim Conrardy. Talented, humble, and always helpful. I feel so bad for his wife and family. :(
Rest in peace, Tim.

John

I just spent a few moments going through past forum posts by Tim and I invite others to do the same. He really was someone special in this community. I can't play any of his instruments or use his patches without now feeling something different- almost a reverence.

David

www.davidlinn.com

rest in peace Tim wherever you are ...

You can view Tim'smemorial, light a candle, and give condolences at memorial site, also.
Last edited by Musical Gym on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rest in peace Tim, and now make music with angels

Not too long ago, I came across Atomic-VST in electronic musician's download of the month. I grabbed the demo of it, and found this synth very inspiring. I've written several pieces with it, one of which I had emailed to Tim as he wanted to hear tracks people were creating with Atomic. I thought this was a GREAT idea for a VST as many similar synths (future retro, buchla) were quite a bit more money as well as somewhat difficult to find. There are some fantastic sounds from various synthesizers for which he programmed sound sets.

While I never met him in person, I did exchange a few emails with him. He was a genuine person, and answered my questions through email promptly. I'll keep Tim and his family in thoughts and prayers.

-PT

Tim, this goes out to you.

Thank you for sharing your talents with the world. You will be missed. Godspeed on your journey.

Peace

Very sad news!
As a Camelaudio supporter i had the chance to contact Tim often.
Everytime i had a technical problem, he was there and helped me.
Tim was a very gentle and kind person. You could rely on him.
I will always remember him.

My sincere condolences to his family and to the Camelaudio Team.

May your soul rest in peace, my friend.

This is sad news indeed.

Tim was probably the best sound designer I have ever heard. He never failed to amaze me with the sounds he came up for my softsynths with and constantly put others to shame. Although I never knew him, on the basis of my contact with him from support emails, he sounded like a great guy, and was always there with an answer often at a few minutes' notice. My thoughts go out to his family & his colleagues.

Tim, both you and your sonic genius will be missed.

Good bye Tim :(

I loved your patches...

Rest in peace.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

This makes me sad

RIP

We've lost one of our stars, that's for sure. I will think of Tim whenever I load up Sytrus or any of the other synths he graced with his creative genius.
Analogue or digital – which is better? There's only one way to find out... FI-I-IGHT!!!

It's really unbelievable how much sadness can be brought by a death of a person you've never really met.
I feel so sad for Tim's death. He will always be present through the patches and synths he created for all us here dealing with music.
Farewell Tim...

Very sad to lose such a gifted person.
My condolences to his wife and child.
His sounds are still inspiring to hear.

I am very saddned to hear of the passing of tim.

very strange as I was in contact via this forum not that long ago.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”