Tim Conrardy Passed Away

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very very sad news indeed; Tim always seemed like a very friendly, upbeat guy.

RIP Tim... :(

I'm shocked and numb from disbelief..........

This can't be true.

Condolences to Tim's wife.

...The stars have claimed its greatest admirer...

:(
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

It is , by far , the worst news I could expect from KVR .

While I was making my first steps through the softsynth world , I always wondered why there were patches begining "TC" in almost every instrument that I discovered . Was it something like "MW" or "Vel" ? .

Later , when I had alredy known about Tim Conrady's work and reputation , I was shocked by receiving a mail from him answering my questions about Cameleon . As everyone else here , I always sensed that a very kind and intelligent person was behind his mails , his posts and his wonderful work .

I think you never get to really know a person here in internet , it's like only watching other people's shadows . Yet , I wish this shadow would have never banished .

This is just so weird!
I am just totally shocked!!!
He was helping me out just a couple days ago and now he's gone!
My most sincere condolences to his family. He will be greatly missed here and in the fractal music world.
May his soul soar and travel the stars he loved so much.
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Shocking news, I couldn't believe at first. Tim was a very special person.

His Spirit still lives and I am sure on a high level in the Spiritual Realm.

My condolences to his wife and whole family.
Last edited by alexfalcao on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's simply not fair. He'll be greatly missed.

I'm stunned by this sad news. Tim was such a young man to leave early. How fragile life is...

Music and music-making has been diminished by his death. But both have been immeasurably enriched by his life.

May you rest in peace, Tim. Now you are one with your beloved stars. You will be sadly missed by family, friends, and a whole lot of people you never met.

My sincere sympathy to Tim's wife, daughter, and family.

Kind regards.
Dave Bourke
- ideation -

Oh my god....
Words cannot describe this. :( :( My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

Tim was one of the true good guys. Always so genuinely nice, helpful, kind, friendly, and so tremendously talented. His passion for music and synths was an inspiration to so many. I had always hoped he and I would meet one day. This is such a terrible loss for the community, and for all who had the pleasure and honor to know him. I wish I could be more eloquent right now but words fail me and I can hardly see the screen because I am crying.

The world is going to miss you, Tim. God...it's hard to type these words. Rest in peace, Tim.

I have already posted, but I have to say that Ugo's comments are a reflection of how I feel. Life is so fleeting....

I'm stunned, I was such a fan and will miss his presence on kvr as well as his work. My most sincere condolences to Diane, their daughter and their friends.

This is a shock, was e-mailing with him few days ago...

For me he was like my idol in the VSTi - patch programming scene and I was in contact with his works on daily basis and was always looking forward to anything holding the TC signature.

And I even liked him more after I had the chance to communicate with him by e-mail, as he was giving me the best support - was very friendly, helpfull and polite.

I feel it like a big loss and will miss him.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends and everybody who misses him too.

David

:( Rest in peace, Tim.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends. He will be missed here. :(

Ben [Camel Audio] wrote:I have extremely sad news - Tim passed away yesterday. I received an email this morning from his wife Diane, who told me that he was out hiking, passed out and did not recover. I will remember Tim for his generosity, patience and kindness. Many of you will have corresponded with him, listened to his music or have been inspired by the sounds that he created, many of which he generously gave away. On a personal level, I have fond memories of him showing me the stars in Death Valley.

I'm sure you will join with me in passing on your condolences to his wife and daughter.

He will be greatly missed.
This is sad news indeed! :shock: I've been here at KVR since 2002, and he has been one of the regulars that I have always valued and respected.

I give my most sincere condolences to the family. KVR will be forever poorer for this loss. :cry:

--Sean

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”