The I promise I will not buy more gear-thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robojam wrote:Will probably buy a laptop that I'll dedicate to music when I get home tonight :razz:
Wow, that must be a great honour for the laptop! :P
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:
robojam wrote:Will probably buy a laptop that I'll dedicate to music when I get home tonight :razz:
Wow, that must be a great honour for the laptop! :P
It will be sacrificed to a great and powerful cause! :hihi:

Well...this threaad is it...I picked up aanother DAW...FL11... :love: :love:

Then, to top it off, new laptop to put it in.... :help:

Gear Junkiedom...here I is!! :cry: :cry:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:Well...this threaad is it...I picked up aanother DAW...FL11... :love: :love:

Bless you, mate. It always calms my bad consciousness to witness someone who is seriously more f**ked up than me.

IncarnateX wrote:
trimph1 wrote:Well...this threaad is it...I picked up aanother DAW...FL11... :love: :love:

Bless you, mate. It always calms my bad consciousness to witness someone who is seriously more f**ked up than me.
:lol: :lol:
Barry

audientronic wrote:... I will not buy Kontakt.
I'm sorry, but the promise you have selected is no longer available.

We have many other great promises to choose from.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you find one that meets your needs. Also, be sure to check out our Promise Bundles!

Thank you.

--The Promissory

Looking at the pictures and watching the video's never help. Even when it's a terrible video with a gawd awful demo one finds a way to rationalize a purchase on the basis of "I can do better with that then this guy" Where's that credit card so I can prove it.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Wow, I'm so epic fail in this thread, it's legendary.

I did not just purchase some new gear that provides 100% perfect MIDI clock sync between DAW and external hardware sequencers. So it's utilitarian, and doesn't count! :cool:

:oops:
... space is the place ...

hibidy wrote:Wow, I'm so epic fail in this thread, it's legendary.
We are all Epic Fail :)
... space is the place ...

tapper mike wrote:Looking at the pictures and watching the video's never help. Even when it's a terrible video with a gawd awful demo one finds a way to rationalize a purchase on the basis of "I can do better with that then this guy" Where's that credit card so I can prove it.
Proven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-cuDasCbc

:hihi:

"It sounds like my soundcard..."

Shh... no one asked you, random person I just made up.

Besides, that's the SD-50 after it receives a GS reset message, which changes its soundset to one that matches the SC-55.

:love:

It's either that or the demo is engineered in such a way as to make the synth sound much better than it is out of the box.

Fail? Oh I did huge this time. 4 guitars, two Jackson and the other two Ibby. Arturo's Microbrute and Waldorf Rocket. And...another desk top computer.

Sigh

:cry: :nutter:
Barry

I wouldn't buy anymore gear after the black Friday splurge. Then Alchemy came up at £89 with a free library....
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

I promise I will not buy more gear this week, unless I really want to.

danbroad wrote:I wouldn't buy anymore gear after the black Friday splurge. Then Alchemy came up at £89 with a free library....
I know, this freaking Alchemy sale!

Been drooling over Alchemy for a while, but I just got LuSH-101 and Monark.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”