The I promise I will not buy more gear-thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I'll the alloy 2 update and pass on the NI verbs for now. There is NO HURRY on those and the demo suffices currently. That way I can make sure. I'd really like to try SSD but not sure which one to get so I'll prolly pass.

Well i bought a Focal CMS50 in October, the price was really good so it would have been crazy to pass it up. I'm hopefully gonna put a deposit on the other on Monday, i'll save a signicant chunk of money and draw a line under monitoring for a few years which means i can focus on gear! :-o

I love getting deals on things though, it sates my gas without hurting my wallet too much. Wouldn't mind adding some analogs this year though, i use my mopho an awful lot, just love those juicy filters. :)

Oops, wrong thread! :hihi:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

hibidy wrote:I think I'll the alloy 2 update and pass on the NI verbs for now. There is NO HURRY on those and the demo suffices currently. That way I can make sure. I'd really like to try SSD but not sure which one to get so I'll prolly pass.
Crucial M4 or Samsung 830 (or 840) and Intel are the safe choices. All the Sandforce-based ones can be a bit more of a gamble, but you're a lucky guy, right?
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

You guys are funny

This thread should be called, "What I am going to buy next."

true

Or Ben could add a subforum! :hyper:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

... I will not buy Kontakt.

Boy...what a week...first off bought a Dave Smith Evolver then picked up a couple of stomps then finished with picking up an UltraNova.... :help: :shock:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Did you FAIL with a mono or poly Evolver?
... space is the place ...

I'm currently in a bit of a lull with gear acquisitions, which is good - helps focus on the music and save money.

The MS-20 is calling, though, and while the SubPhatty does look nice I don't really need another basic mono-synth. Would be easily swayed if it can poly-chain with the Slim Phatty and the Minitaur.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

I bought another guitar. I'm going to be buying K9 upgrade. It's my money, I'll do what I want. I make NO promises.

hibidy wrote:I bought another guitar. I'm going to be buying K9 upgrade. It's my money, I'll do what I want. I make NO promises.
Ooh! What did you get?

I promise not to buy anything today
(Sunday and the shops are shut. Besides I have to be good for the rest of the month).
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

umm..and why are you upgrading your dog?
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:
hibidy wrote:I bought another guitar. I'm going to be buying K9 upgrade. It's my money, I'll do what I want. I make NO promises.
Ooh! What did you get?

I promise not to buy anything today
(Sunday and the shops are shut. Besides I have to be good for the rest of the month).
This

Which at first glance doesn't look like anything special but it's a premium and was 50% off (449 instead of 899) It's exceeded my expectations. The black isn't as flashy to some, but the guitar is highly funktional including sounding good w/o needing a pup change. I now am in guitar hell for owning too many (considering I suck at it! )

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”