MY Gui ;)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

scoobz wrote: Thanks, yeah that bassbomb one was from two years ago :-o What's nice for me is seeing the progression and refinement. Hopefully I'll be posting in another year and there'll be as much of an improvement again ;)

I decided to keep going with Tyrell after our little discussion, there's another guy, Phrek, doing a gui based on the original render too and I don't want tread on his toes so keeping that one for myself I think :)

You'll have to update your thread, be nice to see how you're getting on.
I have not worked on it since last update. Lost my motivation but I will finish it anyway, just for myself. I would like to see where it's going with new tricks that I am planning to try. I totally agree, progression and refinement is important.
Last couple days I worked and finished my entry for the cafe contest. Have a listen and let me know your feedback. I hope my tracks are not as bad as my skin :-D
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Great stuff scoobz ... is the bassbomb GUI available?

Liking the DDMF gui's too.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Great stuff scoobz ... is the bassbomb GUI available?
Thanks, sadly it's not, I spoke with DLM at the time and he said he was happy with the stock interface for that one but we may do something in future. That was the last I heard and that was years ago. :(

Funnily that was the one I was most happy with at the time, now all I see is things that need polishing up ;)

I've got a few projects on the go and will have to find a way to generate more, it's something I enjoy doing, so hopefully the ratio of ideas:actual guis will go up ;)

nice interfaces, man

RyoIshido wrote:nice interfaces, man
Thanks, I'm getting there, slowly ;)

Just knocked this one up too :D

Last edited by scoobz on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wow, you are on a roll... me like that blue tyrell skin.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote:wow, you are on a roll... me like that blue tyrell skin.

I see you still haven't updated your version, it's looking good, nearly there and all that ;)

Your interface looks great! I wish I would be as good! I plan on doing GUI for some SE projects I have, I will be happy if my GUI looks half as good as yours!

Thanks SS, much appreciated :)

Here's my Blade idea btw....

Last edited by scoobz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I finally got a website!!!! :)

http://www.LcgGui.com

Still needs some tweaks but have a look and lemme know what you think :)

The site looks good!
thecontrolcentre wrote:Great stuff scoobz ... is the bassbomb GUI available?
I know its two years old, but +1. :shrug:
scoobz wrote: Thanks, sadly it's not, I spoke with DLM at the time and he said he was happy with the stock interface for that one but we may do something in future. That was the last I heard and that was years ago. :(
Yeah, no news at all from him in nearly a year. :(
ImageImageImageImage

lol I know, I liked that one and it'd be alot better now with my improved ability n all. :(

It's a shame I liked DLM.

Onwards and upwards though :)

Hey guys,

Something new from me....

It's just an idea I was knocking around whilst practicing some new techniques. I've literally done everything differently on this one and also gone for a bit more of a realistic look than usual.

Feedback appreciated as always ;)

(drag to a new window or right click 'view image' for full size)
Last edited by scoobz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That's the second time tinypic has messed up one of my images, guess I'll stick with imagebam....

Anyone know of any other image hosting sites because it's still not right, darker than the original. :(
Last edited by scoobz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”