MY Gui ;)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Frickin' awesome :D

And I can see the first image fine!

Good stuff scoobz. I don't like the font on Camel Crusher. Looks a little too Synthmaker. Some texture on the knobs would be good too.

tehlord wrote:Frickin' awesome :D

And I can see the first image fine!
Thanks, it's was a good experiment ;)

And it's not that the image isn't displayed, it's all chewed up with resampling and aliasing. I have to work quite hard to get the sharpness so every pixel counts ;)

osiris wrote:Good stuff scoobz. I don't like the font on Camel Crusher. Looks a little too Synthmaker. Some texture on the knobs would be good too.
Thanks again, strangely the thing I struggled with most on this one was the fonts in general, they're normally not a problem. I ended up going on a 2 hour font hunt which turned up nothing :( All the ones I like cost loadsa money!

I also normally make a knob in knobman (with some kind of noise) and import that into photoshop but I just drew one by hand this time and ommited that stage ;)

Thanks for the comments :)

Updated the fonts (they were bugging me ;) )

I haven't done the noise on the knobs yet though :)
Last edited by scoobz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like those. Much cleaner. Maybe a little bolder. Are you using Knobman? I know on some of my SE stuff, I had to copy/paste like 3 layers of lettering to get it vivid enough to show up well. And if you don't copy/paste them in the exact spot.....it looks like what I see after 7 beers.

I had grey text set to about 70% opacity, that'll do it every time! ;)

Brought the text back a bit but I dropped it :( ...........

Still seems to work tho ;)
Last edited by scoobz on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imgur all day!

http://imgur.com/
ImageImageImageImage

Thanks, yeah that's better, drag n drop, displays in the middle of the screen with a dark background, perfect, thanks :tu:

I like it looks pretty good. Knobs look little bland though just my personal observation, I love the textures on the panels and the borders.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Dammit! I'm gonna have to fix these frickin knobs aren't I?!!! ;)

Drag to new window etc

Da peoples want TreeDee textures......

Hey all,

I went a bit further down the realistic route, let me know what you think ;)

It looks genuinely 'heavy'. Like a real piece of hardware. In the interest of further realism, I wonder if you could make the rotary-dials protrude more? It would hardly be possible to manipulate the rotary-dials the way they look at present, as their depth would be a bit too shallow for human fingers to grab at and turn.

That's very good scoobz

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”