Synth Tattoo Ideas

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Philly wrote:Why not get Audio Out tattoo'd about 10mm above your bum-hole?
funny!
Last edited by miedex on Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miedex

For a hip modular synth tattoo, you'd be foolish not to include module designs of a ring modulator on your penis and a Low Frequency Oscillator on your bottom - maybe this could be a pARP 2500?
Then patch in some additional elements and you're good to go.

seriously didn't someone get a sketchy tat of a 303 and post it here to sickle's dismay some years back?

i'm sure it's somewhere on the old kvr that everyone misses ;)

debra1rlo wrote:seriously didn't someone get a sketchy tat of a 303 and post it here to sickle's dismay some years back?

Never, ever show a tattoo artist shitty ink. :hihi:
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

debra1rlo wrote:seriously didn't someone get a sketchy tat of a 303 and post it here to sickle's dismay some years back?

yeah on his arm...personally I would save my money until I could buy the synth :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Because people would try to insert cables :uhuhuh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Um this is a family forum, no?? :lol: :lol:

he could always just get 'cut off' under one nipple and 'contour' under the other and 'pitch bend/modulation' on his johnson...talk about screaming :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:he could always just get 'cut off' under one nipple and 'contour' under the other and 'pitch bend/modulation' on his johnson...talk about screaming :shrug:
That would work best if he was a bar steward.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

meidex wrote:
+1
Ya know, that's not a bad idea!
Now where would be a good place for the MIDI In port?
drab

Hink wrote:he could always just get 'cut off' under one nipple and 'contour' under the other and 'pitch bend/modulation' on his johnson...talk about screaming :shrug:
What? No joystick? :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
depends on who's playing the synth :shrug:

ouroboros wrote:Image
Hey, a circuit drawing or something reminiscent of one may be nice. Perhaps something a bit more 'organic' looking.
drab

trimph1 wrote:
Wait a sec, how do you know i'm not a woman?
Do women not post stupid threads like i do?
drab

allofdrab wrote:
ouroboros wrote:Image
Hey, a circuit drawing or something reminiscent of one may be nice. Perhaps something a bit more 'organic' looking.
Ringmod circuit?

Maybe just the diode chain part? This came from the schematic for the CGS Real Ring Modulator. I'm sure you can find a better example if you do a search for ring modulator/balanced modulator circuits.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”