You know you are a true KVR member when....

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You giggle at your iPad and your wife says "lemme guess - something on KVR, right?" from across the room.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

..your approach to the forum and music is like a sandbox massively multiplayer online game

After enough posts you start to lose interest in being serious all the time.

Ok maybe this doesn't apply to everyone, but me.
:borg:

Numanoid wrote:...it takes a couple of years before you get round to adding an avatar
I still haven't gotten around to it!!! :lol: :lol: :D :P
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

V0RT3X wrote:After enough posts you start to lose interest in being serious all the time.

Ok maybe this doesn't apply to everyone, but me.
Sometimes that stretches to any of the time for me.. depends how many 'what's the bestest..' threads I see in the latest posts..
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

V0RT3X wrote:After enough posts you start to lose interest in being serious all the time.
I think it applies to most users, what can be called "the ghost in the machine" ;)

When you see an analog vs. digital or hardware vs. software debate on another forum and just think "amateurs."

When you signed up for KVR, you had a full head of hair, but now are sure you lost some of it after reading another analog vs. digital or hardware vs. software debate.

You wake up at 4 a.m. in your studio chair to the sound of your latest track looping incessantly. As you wipe the drool from your chin and stagger to your feet, you think--"no one else would ever understand this." And then you remember the similarly afflicted over at KVR and crawl into a proper bed, safe in the knowledge that you are, indeed, not alone.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

audiojunkie wrote:
Numanoid wrote:...it takes a couple of years before you get round to adding an avatar
...you can't decide on avatar because you can't decide if it should be funny, serious, cool or simply represent something not related to audio like an unhealthy obsession with something like Star Wars.

:borg: (yeah I know... that's Star Trek).

BERFAB wrote:You wake up at 4 a.m. in your studio chair to the sound of your latest track looping incessantly. As you wipe the drool from your chin and stagger to your feet, you think--"no one else would ever understand this." And then you remember the similarly afflicted over at KVR and crawl into a proper bed, safe in the knowledge that you are, indeed, not alone.

-B
...you read a thread titled "You know you are a true KVR member when...." and you realize you've done that same, but seemingly obscure thing. :hug:

...you wake up at 5AM to have a couple of hours with a new plug you got, before you have to check in at the day job

elxsound wrote:
audiojunkie wrote:
...you can't decide on avatar because you can't decide if :P it should be funny, serious, cool or simply represent something not related to audio like an unhealthy obsession with something like Star Wars.

:borg: (yeah I know... that's Star Trek).
theres no such thing as an unhealthy obsession with star wars.

.... you have a KVR User Name.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

elxsound wrote:...you can't decide on avatar because you can't decide if it should be funny, serious, cool or simply represent something not related to audio like an unhealthy obsession with something like Star Wars.
...so that is why I change mine every other day 8)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”