Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

all our sins on one page :-o :help:
"It dreamed itself along"

:roll:

Anyways, why don't all the pro bitwig/anti cat pic guys start a real bitwig thread? I promise I won't be interested.

trimph1 wrote:Did they mention which summer we are talkin' 'bout? :help:
Exactly.

They have clearly said summer 2013, and hopefully June at that. But nice try.

hibidy wrote::roll:

Anyways, why don't all the pro bitwig/anti cat pic guys start a real bitwig thread? I promise I won't be interested.
starting a thread means ownership of thread? nope.

whether you intended it or not, people are discussing the release here. what did you expect? as if we care that all you wanted was cat photos (which I like anyway).

It's like mac vs pc now. Unbelievable. It's an unreleased software host, not a religion.

mholloway wrote:
hibidy wrote::roll:

starting a thread means ownership of thread? nope.

whether you intended it or not, people are discussing the release here. what did you expect? as if we care that all you wanted was cat photos (which I like anyway).
:idiot: I didn't start the thread, nor was I the first to post cat pics. Are you a sockpuppet?

I'm pro Bitwig (srsly!) but we have nothing else to talk about :hihi: Until we have, enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQHxI7A0BQ
Cowbells!

Listen, I'm sorry, I busted my stack. But it's ridiculous.

Bitwig Studio is going to be the new industry standard. Pro Tools doesn't stand a chance. I'm investing 10,000,000 U.S. pesos into bit wig and I except a mighty fine return.

everybody shroomed here now?

I could use some shrooms -- somebody called me a sockpuppet!!

hibidy wrote:I didn't start the thread, nor was I the first to post cat pics. Are you a sockpuppet?
Ah, yes; I was definitely confused on that point (even without being a sock puppet). Though knowing this just makes your assertion that 'bitwig fans' should post elsewhere even more inexplicable. anyhow, moving on.

Dammit! this is the Official Thread™ !
Title changed, because war! :tantrum:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”