Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

meme not showing up...taking action to delete :oops:
Can't find delete button...

robojam wrote:Or at the rate they're moving with the release, Live 10 will actually have everything that is in Bitwig v1.0...
... except stability. I do not like :
- waiting after it's browser search engine,
- Live's midi and audio latency that is higher than Reaper on the same setup
- waiting for these enhancements since Live version 6 ...
Thus, my end-user conclusion is that Ableton Live would need a complete rewrite (from scratch). It was not originally designed for what it wants to be today. It's too heavy (too much resource CPU+RAM).

Bitwig guys have the cards to play : small and highly skilled team in every domain, a brand new and consistent code guided by complete specifications from the beginning of the project.

:!:

Hey...I'm no card shark, but that's a lot of aces there. Cats are cunning. :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

hibidy wrote:Image
mmmmm...looks kinda familiar... :help: :shock: :D :D
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

audioird wrote:
robojam wrote:Or at the rate they're moving with the release, Live 10 will actually have everything that is in Bitwig v1.0...
... except stability. I do not like :
- waiting after it's browser search engine,
- Live's midi and audio latency that is higher than Reaper on the same setup
- waiting for these enhancements since Live version 6 ...
Thus, my end-user conclusion is that Ableton Live would need a complete rewrite (from scratch). It was not originally designed for what it wants to be today. It's too heavy (too much resource CPU+RAM).

Bitwig guys have the cards to play : small and highly skilled team in every domain, a brand new and consistent code guided by complete specifications from the beginning of the project.

:!:
the browser is what gets me here...takes a looooooonngg time firing up.... :x :(
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

audioird wrote:Bitwig guys have the cards to play : small and highly skilled team in every domain, a brand new and consistent code guided by complete specifications from the beginning of the project.
Hmmm...

rod_zero wrote:If BW is Live 10 , I can't believe ableton designers allowed Live GUI to be ported as ugly as that.
I just don't know what you're talking about, Bitwig Studio is beautiful, even more beautiful than my wife Diva.

The FAQ says: "Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution."

What does this mean for someone like me who uses a 1024x768 resolution...I just won't be able to even use Bitwig then?

kvruzer666 wrote:The FAQ says: "Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution."

What does this mean for someone like me who uses a 1024x768 resolution...I just won't be able to even use Bitwig then?
It operates in Cat-atonic Mode. A message flashes up saying: "If you had a bigger screen, you could use Bitwig to make music. But you don't. So here are some pictures of cats to tide you over until you get a bigger screen."

yes,that's happened to me! :cry:

:x

Gamma-UT wrote:
kvruzer666 wrote:The FAQ says: "Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution."

It operates in Cat-atonic Mode. A message flashes up saying: "If you had a bigger screen, you could use Bitwig to make music. But you don't. So here are some pictures of cats to tide you over until you get a bigger screen."
lolzes.

t3toooo wrote:yes,that's happened to me! :cry:

:x
:hihi:

f**king bitwig.......it's endless

this is the response you'll get when you try to visit the Witbig offices ...

Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”