Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

gremlinmoon wrote:meme not showing up...taking action to delete :oops:
Can't find delete button...
If you are not one of the mods, there is no delete button (hell, I don't even know of they have one but I'm assuming they do)

dalor wrote:NEWS!!! Bitwig v0.1 is out!!
What's the rickroll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait till you get to see Bitwig v0.1 BETA!!

Aw poop!!!!

BitPoopWig..... :help: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

DOH! Sorry guys, they never ment to call it BITWIG! It is actually called CATVAC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcLxmFgCxt8&sns=em

So, is it released? :hihi:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

tomorrow, 8pm central.

I am going to be buying this when it's released.

Going over the feature list and reading plenty, I am more and more convinced that this might be my future DAW of choice.

I love Live for what's it done but the PDC is pissing me off as I am hearing the slight sync issues with live plugin playback *Which is how i work*

Personally if I can get a DAW to just let me run my plugins without sync issues in real-time I will be beyond happy. I have been trying to do the sampling route in live and it works, but It is not the way I want to work and it is not a quick enough workflow for me.

I honestly complain too much :hihi:

It will be nice to use a new DAW though since I ditched Reason a while ago.
:borg:

you can't know you'll like everything else about it though mate.

now my serious voice.. every time i look at this my jaw drops.. put live in a black skin and it drops even more.. the gui is the closes rip off of another i have ever seen and i am placing a wager ableton are going to use every means necessary to delay this.

Anyway the PDC in ableton is really bad agreed, inexcusable actually, and i am about to start a new topic on it, as i was thinking of using ableton as my host when on my windows laptop and i myself need help!

I'm kinda hoping this could finally make me use just one DAW, because i'm just not capable of doing MIDI in Reaper, even though I find it fantastic for mixing. I still use EnergyXT 1[!] for MIDI and then mix in Reaper. It works fine, but I would prefer to do it in one DAW. But my expectations are probably too high... LOL We'll see, one day when it gets released. :D

Every time I look at the demo of this my jaw drops, too. WTF?! Release it already FFS!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

TheoM wrote:tomorrow, 8pm central.
That was not true :cry:

V0RT3X wrote:I am more and more convinced that this might be my future DAW of my children
Fixed that for you :hihi:

robojam wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:I am more and more convinced that this might be my future DAW of my grandchildren
Fixed that for you :hihi:
assuming generation scenario here :hihi: :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

dalor wrote:DOH! Sorry guys, they never ment to call it BITWIG! It is actually called CATVAC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcLxmFgCxt8&sns=em
i posted this bitvid already :x :P
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”