Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

4lb Kitty wrote:I assume you have access to Bitwig for your Panorama development. :)
I have access to two adorable cat faces! :love:
I can say that Bitwig Studio will have support for Panorama but NDA prevents me from saying anything else.

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

I admit to not getting the cats joke, but whatever it is, it keeps me from reading past page three of this thread. It's an odd way to pump the DAW.

lockheart wrote:I admit to not getting the cats joke, but whatever it is, it keeps me from reading past page three of this thread. It's an odd way to pump the DAW.
What DAW?

mellotronaut wrote:
machinesworking wrote:Dammit! this is the Official Thread™ !
Title changed, because war! :tantrum:
this is the Official Thread and the other one is the Real Thread.

I admit that I'm not as much of a cat fanatic as some of you seem to be, but these two pictures are just hilarious! :lol:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

So, cats are obviously a KVR-thing.

Note to administrators and moderators - sh*t like this makes me wanna never come back. Whether bitwig releases next month or next fall, whatever. This just seems like a retarded forum

aharu wrote:So, cats are obviously a KVR-thing.

Note to administrators and moderators - sh*t like this makes me wanna never come back. Whether bitwig releases next month or next fall, whatever. This just seems like a retarded forum
Pfh! Amateur. You'll never survive KVR with that attitude :hihi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good, cuz with an attitude like that nobody wants you around anyways.

Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

lolz. Now I have to go, can't stay in silly for long.

Besides, I have bitwig to test (aka live)

Oh yeah definitely not the forum for me, u r soooo right there. Meow, suckers.

There is no official bitwig forum anywhere yet. Why do you think we fill this empty space with Lolcats?

aharu wrote:Oh yeah definitely not the forum for me, u r soooo right there. Meow, suckers.
At least you could have got in to the spirit and added one of these with your "meow, suckers":

Aharu, cats or no cats, this is actually a pretty cool place. 8)

dalor wrote:There is no official bitwig forum anywhere yet. Why do you think we fill this empty space with Lolcats?
People like that don't want to hear that. They have bitwig posters up all over around their bunkbeds just hoping for that magic day when they say "moooooom, I want a bitwig!"

I told all you cat haters to go have your stupid bitwig thread w/o cats and then you could talk about it seriously........seriously I think someone did. Go over there, and leave our pussy's alone!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”