Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

I heard from a reliable source that bitwig will require an Ilok key...

My feeling is that there will be lot of v9.0 in the market place with Cats bundled in :hihi:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I've heard that when the copy protection fails, random lol cats are drawn on the piano roll.
... space is the place ...

aharu wrote:I heard from a reliable source that bitwig will require an Ilok key...
Better than C/R

liquidsound wrote:My feeling is that there will be lot of v9.0 in the market place with Cats bundled in :hihi:
Komplete 9, miouw

"It dreamed itself along"

You guys are killin' me. The clues are there, turning away from them doesn't make them go away. Lolz, we're talking about a software that is nowhere near a release that is worried about version 2 features :lol:

machinesworking: I am hatin :troll: It's not really the software persay, it's the whole idea. I'm especially bitter about the animal abuse, and their horrible pound tactics. I don't mean to sound like a pussy, but MEOW!

liquidsound wrote:
aharu wrote:I heard from a reliable source that bitwig will require an Ilok key...
Better than C/R
If its all what its hyped up to be , I wont have a problem getting an iLok key , I think an iLok is beter than C/R or limiting number of installs to 2-5 machines . Especially if your a Linux user and install different distros of Linux once or twice a year . I still prefer the Keyfile or Serial method though .

Can they ilok air?

hibidy wrote:You guys are killin' me. The clues are there, turning away from them doesn't make them go away. Lolz, we're talking about a software that is nowhere near a release that is worried about version 2 features :lol:

machinesworking: I am hatin :troll: It's not really the software persay, it's the whole idea. I'm especially bitter about the animal abuse, and their horrible pound tactics. I don't mean to sound like a pussy, but MEOW!

hibidy wrote:
Can they ilok air?
Prodigal Son... :uhuhuh:

mellotronaut wrote:
liquidsound wrote:My feeling is that there will be lot of v9.0 in the market place with Cats bundled in :hihi:
Komplete 9, miouw

That too :lol:

Mellow, you've been pwned.

hibidy wrote:
Can they ilok air?
no, but due to a greater weight they can ilok vapour :P

pdxindy wrote:
machinesworking wrote:IMO hating on vaporware is even weirder than loving it?

These guys are all proven programmers of software, it's going to come out.
Even though it makes for people being antsy, I would rather they iron out as many bugs as they can before releasing.
No Native Instruments from 5 years ago routine of releasing things to get beta testers to pay to have the honor to test their software for me anymore please. :x

They are not just ironing our bugs, but also still coding functionality intended to be in v1.
And this is from what source?

hibidy wrote:Mellow, you've been pwned.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”