Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

dalor wrote:Any news on Bitwig?? EXACTLY! :hihi:
I was rather thinking the same! After the little previews we had recently regarding VST handling and whatnot I had a poke about on the net yesterday to see if there were any up-to-date morsels from Linux-centric journos (mainly because I'm interested in the nuts and bolts of how they're actually going to pull it off).

Not a sniff. Not a murmur. Plenty of cat pictures though... :)
"are we there yet?"

VitaminD wrote: In any event I really hope they have a rough release timeframe available at Winter NAMM in two weeks..
Well considering only a handful of mainly American software developers are at the show, I would say there's a great chance something will be announced.

Plus last time weren't they sharing a booth at Musikmesse?
Maybe they all grown up now?

besh wrote:Image

there is a new controller for bitwig! So Ableton Push can go home.
You know what's really sad? My wife and kids bought me one of those cat keyboards! Right now I'm letting my kids play it, but after they lose interest, I'm planning to gut it and put a MeeBlip inside. :lol:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Catwig Studio will be announced when it is ready !

So, more Cat posts until then :hihi:

trimph1 wrote:I say Live 9 announced before Bitwig is out....October for Live 9...January 2013 for Bitwig... :hihi:

BitWig out by 2015/October.... :wink: :D
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

bitwig @ namm

Just because there is mention of them being at NAMM does not mean they will BE there... :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

BUT... if they really do appear there, doesn't mean they will show off something bigger than some bitwig stickers :lol:

lockheart wrote:Image
ftfy

ras.s wrote:
ftfy
:lol:

trimph1 wrote:Just because there is mention of them being at NAMM does not mean they will BE there... :hihi:
Oh no, here's bitwig at lunchtime

Bitwig employee relaxes after answering "live" questions all day

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”