Where have all the flamewars gone?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

get off the fricking lawn....geeeesh....dang fool kids... :x :roll:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

It's not surprising that this thread is a very short read :D

hibidy wrote:It's not surprising that this thread is a very short read :D
you managed all the words of more than one syllable?
impressive for a yank...

That's so hot....

Didn't you all get the old people newsletter? Flame wars have been replaced by online viral music videos.
Cowbells!

They're in the theory forum.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

debra1rlo wrote:anyone missing out on flamewars on KVR has not been in the music theory forum
:hihi:

vurt wrote:or...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uB9I1jUqcw

(what the f**k?)
this video just freaked out my cat :lol:

youre welcome :)

but seriously? what the f**k?

vurt wrote:youre
You're.

disco cock! :band:

i just hope no epileptics see that!

ps:grammar nazi,

I AM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!

:zzz:

vurt wrote:disco cock! :band:

i just hope no epileptics see that!

ps:grammar nazi,
donks grammar was a nazi?? evoke godwin ftw!!!!!!!!!!111111111eleventy111111111111111!!!!!!!!! :band:

debra1rlo wrote:anyone missing out on flamewars on KVR has not been in the music theory forum
O God, I can't even read that sub-forum any more. Between the ignorance and the arrogance... it's just unbearable.

Honestly, it has me questioning the worth of giving out free advice regarding music theory. Better to charge for advice/pay for it, as that at least creates a professional relationship with the teacher/student, as well as creating a barrier from the screaming masses.

KBSoundSmith wrote:
O God, I can't even read that sub-forum any more. Between the ignorance and the arrogance... it's just unbearable.

Honestly, it has me questioning the worth of giving out free advice regarding music theory. Better to charge for advice/pay for it, as that at least creates a professional relationship with the teacher/student, as well as creating a barrier from the screaming masses.
i find i go thru a lot of popcorn reading that forum and it's a strain on my food budget in this economy :cry:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”