Where have all the flamewars gone?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robojam wrote:Is it me or is it getting hot in here?
I don't know, but debra's silence is scaring the hell out of me.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

As long as there are still some occasional good rants to read here, I'm happy :D
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I just think that since that new version of Reaper came out, all the Logic, Cubase and Pro Tools sheep finally found a useful tool, and started making music instead of wasting time on KVR.

Oh...and Diva alias like hell!

I was too busy making music using Ableton Live rather than using all those dinosaur DAWs...

I have Omnisphere, so screw all of you....................

omnisphere is for noobs

diva rocks omnisphere's world so there...nymph.

dang kids.... :roll: :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Pcs are better than macs,

Awesome! I was wondering when someone would post a screenshot of Windows 8 under the hood

cryophonik wrote:
robojam wrote:Is it me or is it getting hot in here?
I don't know, but debra's silence is scaring the hell out of me.
i followed your advice and let you big strong men handle it and you're scared of MY silence?
dumbass :roll: :P

Did this even get mentioned around here?
DVD pirate gets 15 years in the slammer for selling 6 measly bootlegs

Here's a reminder to take those annoying "stop pirating" messages on DVDs and CDs seriously. Patrick Lashun King of Mississippi will spend 15 years in jail for hawking a measly five counterfeit DVDs and a music CD to an intellectual-property-theft task force agent. Investigators searching King's house turned up a haul of 10,510 illegal discs and the hardware he used to rip it off — oh, and an assault rifle and other assorted weapons. You might be tempted to shrug off this bootlegger and pop in your black-market Gaga CD, but note that those six discs alone were enough to land him in the slammer.

Click to see more on msnNOW.com, updated 24 hours a day.
Maybe KVRians are indeed wiser nowadays and are just concentrating more on things within their control. :shrug:

rp314 wrote:Maybe KVRians are indeed wiser nowadays and are just concentrating more on things within their control. :shrug:
You mean like how macs are better than PCs and how eXT is teh bestest DAW evah if it has stayed in v1.4?

Hlp I boughted Native Insturments 1.0 Kompleters

and Lady Gaga came instead make it right
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:Hlp I boughted Native Insturments 1.0 Kompleters

and Lady Gaga came instead make it right
You should have bought the real DIVA... :lol:

Just don't say anything bad about that red synth or there will be hell to pay...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”