Where have all the flamewars gone?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some hint for secure banning ( and raw flame wars )

Start some thread like:
-FLstudio is the best daw
-synth X is better than Diva
-Dubstep it's the most innovative nusic
-I've got a lot of warezed stuf and I need support

...and don't forget beer,popcorn and pot

:lol:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

KBSoundSmith wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:anyone missing out on flamewars on KVR has not been in the music theory forum
O God, I can't even read that sub-forum any more. Between the ignorance and the arrogance... it's just unbearable.
You guys/gals are great. First I did not believe you about the music theory forum. I guess I just thought it would be a minor club of nerds having a tea-party. Now I have beeen there and found 2 locked threads witih the first 4 pages of threads. Thats a good start.

However, these are already locked so how about making this thread a "there-is-fun-over-at-...." alert central? I could rename it as such? :D

Music theory is great until 'the elite' join in. :hihi:

i only go to the theory forum as since my divorce, i miss conflict in my life occassionally.

1st 10 who e-mail me get my bitwig beta and the serial. Ok I feel generous. 1st 20.

robojam wrote:Music theory is great until 'the elite' join in. :hihi:
8) :D :D
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

paradiddle wrote:1st 10 who e-mail me get my bitwig beta and the serial. Ok I feel generous. 1st 20.
Will you send it via 'AiR' mail? :hihi:

Apparantly there's a no fly ZONE. :hihi:
robojam wrote:
paradiddle wrote:1st 10 who e-mail me get my bitwig beta and the serial. Ok I feel generous. 1st 20.
Will you send it via 'AiR' mail? :hihi:

:hihi:

Best part of this thread!

EDIT: MTV "2"?

They sure as hell don't show anything like this anymore! (or has it changed to some other name in the last 10 years?

vurt wrote: occassionally.
Clagnut.

I haven't watched the video but I reckon I'd give her the benefit of the length if she asked nicely.

That's not some manner of tranny is it? If it is I would have to charge for the length. Times are hard.

donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote: occassionally.
Clagnut.
Daily

i cant ride a bike anymore.

@donks, c**t off c**t!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”