New Gear Thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bought enough tins of soup to last me a few weeks.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Image
Are these any good mate? I'm looking to get something like this although i might need 2 of them i have so much to hook up my head is battered :-(
Look nice and DV have them at £99 each.

Rob

How's this for my first analog synth? I can't wait for it to arrive, I really like some of the music I've been writing lately, and this will be excellent for some of the melodies and bass lines (the demos for this were outstanding).

That new moog is the first synth to grab my attention for a while. very nice.

As posted in the other thread i'll post all my recent purchases here.. iv'e re aquired this stuff since November. Most iv'e owned before, many years ago so some new some old. So far the list is this:

Looking to get a new Machine drum this month.. then more rack modules

Rob

KBSoundSmith wrote:Image

How's this for my first analog synth? I can't wait for it to arrive, I really like some of the music I've been writing lately, and this will be excellent for some of the melodies and bass lines (the demos for this were outstanding).
Oh very nice indeed i like :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote: Image
Are these any good mate? I'm looking to get something like this although i might need 2 of them i have so much to hook up my head is battered :-(
Look nice and DV have them at £99 each.

Rob
Yeah they're not bad.
I'm only connecting an iPad, work PC, netbook and XBox through it so quality isn't paramount.

Do you need everything connected at once?
I have my analog kit connected via a few patchbays.
Is this an option?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Do you need everything connected at once?
I have my analog kit connected via a few patchbays.
Is this an option?
Not really at once mate BUT i'd love to if possible.. Was gonna try out some live playing that's why i wanted them all hooked at once. I'm sure i can maybe use a patch bay though.. The Electric bill can be high with all this stuff in at once hehe.

Rob

rob_lee wrote:As posted in the other thread i'll post all my recent purchases here.. iv'e re aquired this stuff since November. Most iv'e owned before, many years ago so some new some old. So far the list is this:

Did you buy that NOVA II on ebay recently for around 415 USD?

VitaminD wrote:
Did you buy that NOVA II on ebay recently for around 415 USD?
No mate it was a lot more than that.. £500 with delivery from the UK. Got the D-Station from the same guy.

Rob

I'll bite.

"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

rob lee wins :hihi:

hibidy wrote:rob lee wins :hihi:
By a landslide... :lol:

KBSoundSmith wrote:
By a landslide... :lol:
Like a boss :hihi:

Lol.. i'm just collecting stuff guys.. no idea when i'm gonna rig all this gear up though. I'm collecting for my retirement.. I have to have the Machine Drum next though. I love the sound and features on those things. Mono Machine is on the list too then that'll do for now.

Rob

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”